Enormous Power Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enormous Power Dream

Post by sirene on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 pm

I need help please...

Ok I had this dream twice and I need someone to help me. I've looked all around and I haven't found anyone who can help me with it. First was in the summer of last year around June. I was sitting in an IHOP restaurant with about 3 other women the food arrived and we were about to eat. we stood up and I started saying the blessing. All of a sudden A POWER out of nowhere came upon me. I was literally in the center of a tremendous WIND shooting upward all around me, and the sound was deafning. Sounded like rushing [color:fb35=blue! important][color:fb35=blue! important]water or wind, I saw FLAMES and a very bright blue and white light surrounding me but I was not burnned and again a Tremendous power I felt is unlike anything this earth has to offer I did not feel it in me but around me and to say it was intimidating is a real understatement. I was afraid but I remained as calm as I could under the circumstances as if I was saying this is GOD, I shouldn't be afraid.

The Second dream was several months later and I was standing outside in a neighbors driveway ( neighbor from my childhood). It was a beautiful spring /summer like day and I was just standing there looking in their yard to my right when I heard very fast ( inhumanly so) running footsteps coming from behind me. maybe 3 or 4 . They were running so fast that I did not have a chance to turn around to see who it was coming from behind me when they grasped my right wrist and pulled me forward into what suddenly appeared to be a blue and white bright light in the shape of a door. Suddenly I was in the midst of the same power and wind shooting upward and loud sound of water/wind. but this time I did not open my eyes.

Please can someone help me.

I know that in the scriptures it is written if you dream a thing twice it is established by GOD and will come about quickly Gen 41:32 But I am not a great person of note ( unemployed mother of a teen) and I do know a little and I mean little something about dreaming things that have actually happened. Dreamed my ex had a son about a year before it happened. and some other stuff. But this one I'm not so sure about. A wish/prayer coming true all of a sudden maybe?

I also dreamed that I was told by Fortune telling machine which was in a doughnut shop I would win the Lottery and a few nights later in a dream I dreamed I actually won.

Thank you so much . Sirene LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enormous Power Dream

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi Sirene -

This dream sounds like a divine impartation taking place to me, perhaps something related to endtimes...

Please pray about this though as these are only my thoughts, ok?

Bless You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top