Baby Coral Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Coral Snake

Post by Christa on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

I was outside in my back yard, and I saw a baby coral snake (it was red with black stripes). I was really upset, because it was trying to bite my ankle and my daughter was in danger of getting bitten. Coral snakes are poisonous, so I kept trying to kill it, but it kept sliding into hiding places. I was trying to cut it's head off with a shovel, but I couldn't get it. End of dream.

I just looked up the difference in a coral snake and a king snake, and this is the rhyme I got, "Red and yellow kills a fellow (coral snake), Red and black is safe for Jack (king snake)." In my previous dreams, the coral color has resembled a spirit of death. I was a bit relieved that I was mistaken in my dream about it being a king snake instead of a coral snake, because snakes in dreams aren't a good thing. It's still a snake dream, but I hope the interpretation is a little more promising because I was mistaken about the type of snake.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby Coral Snake

Post by jwhita on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 am

Hi Christa, maybe soemthing that you percieve as a a threat isn't as serious as you thought IRL.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 pm

I was totally thinking that. Thanks Jwhita!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top