MANIFESTATION - Jamaica....Diane Lane.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION - Jamaica....Diane Lane.

Post by Christa on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

Somebody I knew, like a boyfriend I guess (don't have one in real life), picked me up from my house and flew me in a small plane (the kind that lands on water) to Jamaica for a date. We went to a restaurant/bar. People were drinking a lot. They were all white people and all tourists in this restaurant. The majority of them were sending their food back too, and the food looked good!! I didn't know why they were doing this. I kept staring at a fried frog (the entire frog was fried) and it had peas in a cream sauce as a garnish. I thought, "I wouldn't eat that, but to each his own." It looked very fancy. Somehow, I got my hands dirty, so I went to the bathroom. The water to wash my hands was nice and hot. I really didn't expect the bathroom to be so nice...I thought I'd get dirtier than cleaner because of all the drunks in the restaurant. I looked in the mirror and I was dressed nicely, having lots of eyeliner on (it didn't look tacky though). The bathroom was surprisingly nice and it was private (looked like a house bathroom), but the light was dim because they used natural light instead of light bulbs. So, as I walk out of the restaurant, I hear the owner getting interviewed. He very nicely said, "There are too many Americans here, please, just go home and don't come back." This was a well known restaurant/bar in Jamiaca I guess, but it looked like a shack on the outside.

As I walked away from the restaurant/bar, the scene changed and Diane Lane was in the murky water with a bunch of locals. The locals started to warn her of the dangers lurking in the water. All of a sudden she was pulled under by an octopus of some sort and drowned. I was then viewing her demise as it was happening under water. She was getting swallowed whole by this octopus...it took like two hours for it to completely digest an entire leg into it's tentacles(?). I could see this happening, and I could hear a narrator speaking/explaining it as it was happening (like it turned into a documentary)**Sorry, this is so gross** Basically, there was no trace of Diane Lane after several hours of being digested. End of dream.

IRL: Never been to Jamaica. Only place I've ever been to out of the USA is Mexico. God has given me a lot of dreams about different countries lately, don't know why. I'm very afraid to leave the comforts of the USA, really. I get nervous of the thought of trying to fit into another culture, learning the terrain, and trying new foods. I don't like flying much anymore either. I used to want to travel, but I don't have the zeal to go to other countries anymore, like in my younger days.

Last edited by Christa on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION - Jamaica....Diane Lane.

Post by jwhita on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 am

Hi Christa, sounds like a place that's not what it seems and would be good to stay away from. I had ti look up Diane Lane on wikipaedia, ( I'm not into movies and don't know one actor from another), and you look alike, so maybe the girl in the dream represents you???
It also looks like a lot of stuff that isn't under your control is just not quite right and your surrounded by it. Do you feel like that in some area of your life?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm in agreement with jwhita. I would also add that the Lord may be telling you to be careful of who you allow to lead you/carry you - in the dream you didn't get to Jamaica on your own, someone else took you there...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Hmmm.....very good points to consider there. Kinda funny, I've never been told I look like Diane Lane.

You know, after reading both of your posts again.....YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT! I'm going through a huge transition where people who have been permanent fixtures in my life, are now, very recently, out of the picture. You know what.....I've been a follower in these relationships instead of a leader. Could I subconsciously be looking for another leader again....sustaining my position as a follower? I think this dream is waaaayyyyy deeper than I thought it was. I'm almost positive that you two interpreted my dream together. It's checking true in my spirit. It's time to make Jesus the ONLY leader in my life and to do away with the ungodly soul ties once and for all.

Thank you so much!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Christa wrote:Somebody I knew, like a boyfriend I guess (don't have one in real life), picked me up from my house and flew me in a small plane (the kind that lands on water) to Jamaica for a date. We went to a restaurant/bar. People were drinking a lot. They were all white people and all tourists in this restaurant.

People outside of Jamaica don't seem to know this but some Jamaicans are of European descent (white), some Jamaicans are of Indian descent, some Jamaicans are of Chinese descent, some Jamaicans are of Lebanese descent, mixed race etc. The reason why I mentioned this is because you referred to the colour of the people in the restaurant.

Christa wrote:

The majority of them were sending their food back too, and the food looked good!! I didn't know why they were doing this. I kept staring at a fried frog (the entire frog was fried) and it had peas in a cream sauce as a garnish.

In Jamaica we don't eat frogs so that is extremely unusual.

The last name of the actress "Lane" may be significant because a lane is a small, narrow walking path. Perhaps the name Diane also have significance as well.

http://www.answers.com/topic/lane

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top