Thailand....again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thailand....again.

Post by Christa on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I had another dream about Thailand. This time, women and men were dance-marching (it was a huge march, and I believe the majority of the people in Thailand were in it....like a huge parade). They were dressed in beautiful coral, red, and gold colored attire. It was like the Rose Parade, but in Thailand. The women were also wearing very large gold pope-like crowns, but they looked far more designed. It was a very beautiful dance, but as they would march by, each one made eye contact with the onlookers....in a subtle, but seductive way. They all had lust in their eyes, the guys and the girls. The next thing I know, one of the girls falls on the floor and starts doing sexual sort of movements. Then all of the other dancers did the same thing, fell on the floor and started putting on a show that way. I was like...ok, there's something spiritually wrong here.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thailand....again.

Post by Grace010 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am

Christa,

since u have been dreaming about thailand a lot, what is your connection with thailand? have u ever done someting in your life which has to do with thailand?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Grace honey....I have no flippin' clue what Thailand is all about in my dreams. I like Thai food...that is the extent to any experience I've had with Thailand. I live in Los Angeles county in California, and there are a lot of cultures here that intermingle. I have no idea. I'm thinking that maybe in the future I might be somehow involved. Maybe it's a prophetic dream to pray for the people of Thailand regarding lust, idolatry, and prostitution maybe. Not a bad start I guess.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm

just thought i think Lord told u to be carefull , ran away from youthfull lust because the media has affected world wide with lust spirit and to draw more closer to Him because the devil is seeking whom he may devour . Be carefull,test always the spirit, don't be deceived God is not mocked for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. by their fruit you will know them. pls pray this bear witness..

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:45 am

Thanks for that Grace. I appreciate it. :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 pm

It could be about praying for people in Thailand. In Thailand there is a huge problem with sex trafficking...

I've had two dreams about Thailand recently. In the first one, which I had about a month ago, I was in some sort of space ship. It was a pretty awesome dream. Oh wow, now that I am thinking about it the two dreams are tying together. anyways... in the first one I am on this space ship that can travel very easily. I was in my spaceship just above the earth's atmosphere. There was a map and I needed to get to Thailand. However, I had run out of candy to fuel my spaceship. Somehow I wound up making it to Thailand. There was a photo shoot and I was supposed to model a makeup-line. I was on the roof of this place.

I had a dream just last night where I had flown to Thailand in a small airplane with a few others. There was a modeling shoot there also. There was a woman in her 30's who put on some boxer short type panties, black. She also had a large black shirt on. She was uncomfortable about her age and that's why she choose very conservative pieces to model. The photographer told her to grab something else that was more attractive. A piece that would be more attractive to a wider audience so that the major designers would pick it up and add it to their line. He said something more "brandable."

That was just a part of the dream though. The part that seems to tie with the first dream I had. In other parts of the dream... there was a sex trafficking thing happening. It was very sad. There was a large warehouse lined with port-o-potties. Hundreds of them. There were girls in their twenties, naked, covered in human fecies, doped up on drugs falling out of some of the stalls. Their bodies on the cold dark cement floor. Sprawled out, motionless. It was very very sad. This is the second time I have dreamed about sex trafficking. The first time there was a young man. He was in a room. A large, big heavy set giant of a man walked into the room where the young man was. The young man's mouth was fixed open as though his jaw had been broken and stuck in that position from all the abuse he had endured. The large heavyset man came into the room. His belt had the number 250 on it. I was thinking it meant he weighed 250lbs. He came and crouched over the young man as though he was about to sit on him. It was very sad. very sad.

I don't know what my dreams mean. A lot of them end up happening in RL. Some pieces of them I think have to do with me but much of them I think have to do with others and I can't tell sometimes which are which. They are all so vivid.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 am

Hey Christi. Thanks for replying to my post. I had the dream well over a year ago, but it's interesting, because now that I've read it again, I'm pretty sure I know what it means. I recently went through a class where we read about "Jezebel." Everything I read about her rang true to issues that I've dealt with over the years with husbands and men. There was a major Jezebel/Ahab spirit combination going on in the church I was going to. Jezebel can affect both men and women, and needs an Ahab to marry, in order to gain power over people. Jezebel is not a female or male spirit, but it's a very prominent spirit attacking people and churches all over the world. It uses lust a lot to get its hooks in, but once it has access, many other things (reinforcements to keep it's claws in) come with it. For me, it was lust early on in my life, but what followed was hating men, disobeying my parents, power hunger that never could be quenched, manipulation. This caused me to lose about 25 jobs and my first husband (a good man). It was all about outer beauty for a long time as well. I've had a lot of Ahabs throughout my life that I've ran into the ground. This spirit caused me to have lesbian thoughts since the age of 19. I don't know where I came into contact with this spirit, but it's everywhere, and it reinforces itself by piling on as many vices it can on a person. It's not an easy spirit to get rid of either....God isn't allowing me to wear heavy eye make-up, even tastefully, moderately revealing clothing, or be in a position of leadership until I completely get rid of it. The problem with this spirit is getting rid of the reinforcements (the thoughts/behaviors) that I've accumulated over the years from buying into its deceptions. There's a lot of reverse cursing warfare, along with casting away this spirit when it tries to re-enter into my life. The important part is that I'm aware of this spirit, and now I'm educated about it and how it has affected my life.

Thanks Grace for your reply too. I think it was more about me than sex trafficking, but if Thailand has a big problem with that, then Jezebel must be running rampant in that country (if my dream was associating Jezebel with Thailand).

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top