SHARKS!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHARKS!!!!

Post by angelwings33 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 am

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'VE BEEN PRAYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT MY DREAMS ARE ALL ABOUT. I KNOW THAT THE DEVIL IS AFTER MY FAMILY CAUSE I HAVE JUST BEEN DELIVERED FROM A HUGE DISASTER. YET, THIS IS A DREAM THAT IS STRANGE TO ME AND I NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND SO THAT I CAN ACT OVER IT BY PRAYERS.

I had a dream last night about me and my family being on ferry enjoying ourselves. While still getting close to land, I saw a medium sized fish that was looking at me from under the surface of the see. In the dream it didn't seem harmful and it was a dolphin. At the point of off boarding the boat, there was some kind of problem to keep the boat steady and when I tried to get on land, I lost balance and I fell in the sea. The men working on the ferry started to panic because from what I could gather from the dream, it was a sea that was infested by sharks. I started to panic a little bit, was afraid and was crying for help and I was also praying. Eventually, after some attempts to help me, the men and all my family helped me out of the sea. I was thanking God for standing up for me while I realized that no shark came while I was in the sea.
Yet, suddenly an unexpected movement of the boat made me to loose balance again and this time around me and my family fell in the sea and to my horror I saw a fin of a shark approaching us but mainly hovering around me....
and that is when I woke up.

IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON WHAT THIS MEANS I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

angelwings33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top