My Husband and a baby boy???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Husband and a baby boy???

Post by Angelwings on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 am

I was just curious about everyones thoughts on a "part" of a dream. Meaning.....is it possible to have a dream that doesn't really represent or symbolize anything as a whole, but a part or piece of it does?

I had a dream that was all over the place and really strange. But two specific things stood out to me that doesn't seem to fit the rest of the dream, and those two pieces don't seem to connect.

One part is... I was out with my husband, in a strange place....I wont get into it because it's just so bazarre. But I had to go to the bathroom and when I returned he had a baby boy sitting on his lap. The place we were at had dim lights so it was a little dark as I was walking up to him and asked him "am I seeing things or do you have a baby sitting on your lap?" My husband had a big smile and said "I do have a baby sitting on my lap"
That was it....the rest of the dream was just wacky....but that part seem to stick out like a sore thumb.

Then the other part that stuck out was an alarm clock that went off..but went it rang I said that it was my grandmothers alarm. My grandmother lives in another state IRL so I was surprised to see her alarm clock going off.

anyway, I woke up really sad about my grandmother so I called her. I haven't seen her in a couple of years and I haven't talked to her in awhile. She's 80 years old and is a fire cracker....very healthy woman who doesn't skip a beat. So it really lifted my spirits to hear her voice.

But I was just curious if anyone has every experienced having a dream that didn't mean anything but something in the dream DID. ??

Last edited by Angelwings on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed title, unanswered post)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top