my sister in law, strange turn of event's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my sister in law, strange turn of event's

Post by juewls davis 777 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi all, thank's for reading! I had a very vivid dream last night, that has stayed with me throughout the day. it goes like this........... I was in a room sitting down, in comes my sister in law, the eldest one who in real life has avoided me in the street of late and been off. Anyway she comes in the room and begins to iron. We take no notice of each other, there is no bad atmosphere, we just accept we are not going to acknowledge one another. We carry on in our own space doing our own things. Next I remember we are now sitting at a table, I am confronting her and her mum, my mother in law is there along with a lot of stranger's. I begin to say the truth to her. I say Karen you are mistaken I did not know that I hurt you or upset you on the phone, it was not my intention to do so. I did not take advantage of you when I visited. I was full of love for you when I left your flat. At this point I am now in full heart to heart mode. It is as if we are in a film, I am telling her how much I loved her and cared for her. She is listening and saying I know you did. I said if you really cared you would have told me in the street that I upset you, we could have sorted this out a long time ago, but you didn't want to or care to. I kept saying how much I had loved her! At that point her mum was smiling and joining in wanting Karen to see what I was saying was right and wanting us to be friends. The people in the background began clapping loudly at my speech as if I were in a film..........

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my sister in law, strange turn of event's

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:41 pm

This is my interpretation of this, I have not taken the accuracy test.

I believe that God wants you to make ammends with her. God is a God of reconciliation ( Prodigal Son, God sending Jesus to die so we can have a relationship with the Father, Jacob and Essau, etc.) He is showing you how you should approach the situation, with love and an open heart. God always cheers us on when we do the right things, and follow his commands.

Pray about this and see if it agrees with your Spirit. God Bless you!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:32 am

Thanks, sounds about right.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content