Old crush & a miscarrige...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old crush & a miscarrige...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:22 pm

I had this dream that i was starting a new job...there was a secretary at a front desk when i entered the building...she told me one of the requirements for the job was for me to write a report about myself...We get on the subject of children, in the dream i had just suffered a miscarrige, I had a pain in my left breast & she started measuring it with this device all i remember was that it was blue & white...I was still producing milk eventhough the baby was gone..I wrote the report & started my job...I was sitting at my desk when my boss walks into the room i look up & its my old high school crush...his name is greg...he's wearing a khaki colored button down shirt, black slacks, & black dress shoes. he was talking to everyone...he glanced at me but i would'nt look at him directly. he made me nervous...next thing i know i'm at home & He calls me about my report...we talked for a while then we start talking about my past which is a very painful topic...he asked me a question about it but i decided to change the subject that's when i wake up...the strange thing about this dream is everytime i wake up, & go back to sleep i go back to where i left off in the dream i've been doing that alot lately...

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old crush & a miscarrige...

Post by sC0rCh3d on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:30 pm

the miscarriage goes hand in hand with the pain you feel from your past. that's what it represents, the things that didn't go right or *miscarried*

was your experience with this old crush of yours painful?

if so, again, the miscarriage could be reinforcing that.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:42 pm

resolution is right, sometimes when i dream of miscarriages they are symbolic of things i was excited about that never came to be. But it could be literal as well. if its symbolic, the fact that you were producing milk even after the baby was gone is symbolic for something in your life that is still productive despite what you have lost. i feel like your past is the painful thing you have suffered, but you have feelings for someone despite what has happened to you(thats the still productive milk). the man in the dream could be symbolic for someone you have feelings for right now or in the future. hope this makes sense.
God bless you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top