reocurring dreams that need to be interpereted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reocurring dreams that need to be interpereted

Post by bebaluvv on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 am

hello,
someone please help me understand the message that god is trying to tell me in these dreams.

about 2 or 3 years agao i was dating this guy and we had sex outside of marriage and we regretted it and although we cared for eachother we decided to go our seperate way but still be close friends.. during that time i kept having dreams or rather night mares of him passing something to me with out telling me.. like aids for instance.. then the next dream was him moving on with another girl and i was so heart broken that i wept and cried with tremendous tears (i gues i loved him) but there was a man standing behind me he was like a bright light and he put his hand on my shoulder and said let him go he would or would have given you aids and not tell you... and as i stood up and walked away my mothered appeared young and beautiful and pregnant (she is a strong believer in christ) she said to me in the dream dont condem someone who would later condem you.. (in that moment in the dream i gues i was angry at him and wanted revenge i guess thats why she said that) the next dream was one where i was at the obgyn and my woman part was like venum and it was crazy then like he handed me a gift box that had a red ribbon on it and like in real life i was not having sex with him anymore we was just friends.... then finally when i stoopped having contact with him and didnt speak to him for a year the dreams went away and i was tested for it just in case but nothing im clean no problem with my blood because im covered under the blood of jesus christ and no plague shall come near my tent if he resides in me. BUT now its a year later and i am talking with a friend of his and is a really great guy so sweet and he wants to go to church with me on sundays no problems and he respects the fact that i dont want sex until marriage but he was unsure of the fact that i have a history with the man i was just talking about and he made me call him to clear things up and let him kno that i was now dating his friend and that there should be no problems. so i did and me and him cleared things up and he was okay with my dating his friend because what me and him had ment nothing and he said he was happy for me.. but then i noticed him trying to contact me alot on facebook and trying to be close friends again but i kinda gave him the cold shoulder so he leaves me alone now but last night i had another dream it turned my stomach wen i woke up.. in the dream there were 2 tests about the aids thing each with our names on it and a drop of blood.. mine said NO meaning no aids but his said YES positive for it and he was depressed and i felt terrible for him and what he was going through so i handed him my bible and his hands was holdin the other side at the same time and i cried and told him that what ever it was that he was going through that god will help him through if he jus start reading the bible and then he walked away and i walked toward my new man his old friend and i still felt bothered and i turned my head and as i was doing that i heard a crash bang and my spirit new he was in a car accident into a tree and died and i woke up someone please tell me what god wants me to do here!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebaluvv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reocurring dreams that need to be interpereted

Post by Lisha_1990 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

in the dream there were 2 tests about the aids thing each with our
names on it and a drop of blood.. mine said NO meaning no aids but his
said YES positive for it and he was depressed and i felt terrible for
him and what he was going through so i handed him my bible and his hands
was holdin the other side at the same time and i cried and told him
that what ever it was that he was going through that god will help him
through if he jus start reading the bible

Prayer and Intercession is needed. God is telling you that you need to come into this particular young man's life and speak life into Him and Introduce him to the Word of Life.

It's an answer in itself really. I will be praying on this and ask for some Confirmation and Resolution.

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bebaluvv on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Thank you so much... i was wondering why god would keep sending me these dreams because i kept thinking im never gonna sleep with this man again why do these dreams keep happening... yes sleeping with him in the first place was a mistake but i wouldnt do it again... and yes i would love to speak the word of god into his life but im not sure about the right time and how god wants me to approach him on it because to talk about "GOD" can be a touchy subject for him..

bebaluvv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Yes, and God will make a way. He's the CREATOR so he knows ALL and can tell you want you need to do in dreams. Prayer is Definitely needed and if the young man may refuse to do so, Which I pray the Lord seeks his heart and bring the young man to want to know of God, the outcome as you see in your dream may be deadly. It may be in works now, Tell Satan He's not having this particular young man.

Keep giving him snips (as I would call it) Of the Word. Word brings Life into the Dead. Jesus rose from the Dead. Jesus is what God spoke and Created, so shall God do and help.

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bebaluvv on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 am

the most i feel i can do rite now so he doesnt completely reject me about god is posting scriptures from the bible on to my facebook page because i kno he is always on there... so he's bound to read them.. i hope it sinks in.... the more i talk to him the more i will try and speak truth into his life the best way i can and i hope he will have a receptive heart.. i will start praying for him and claim him as one of gods children towards the devil..

bebaluvv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top