The Cabin - in the field of weeds.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cabin - in the field of weeds.

Post by prayerworks44 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 am

I had this dream after praying for the baptism of the Holy Spirit for quite awhile and the salvation of my 3 children. I have never dreamed anything so detailed. Could someone place interpret this and let me know what it all means?
There is an old cabin in the woods, rundown, old and dark - very scarry. There are people that I know in the cabin, some whom I don't also, some are family. People in every room of this cabin going on as if they are comfortable being here. There are piles of old newspapers, magazines and catologs and I am frantically going through them all but find nothing that can help me. In my mind, I am thinking and wishing I had my Spiritual gifts because them I could find my way home. All the time I am trying to make sure that I don't loose my children who are with me. I am trying to keep them close to me all through the dream.There are weeds that are knee high and taller as far as you can see outside the cabin and the sky is very dark. Like a storm is coming. I am running with my youngest daughter holding tightly to her hand through these weeds trying to get to a clearing and telling her to stay close to me because there could be snakes in the weeds.
The scene then goes back and forth from activity in this dark, old, rundown cabin, where life seems to be normal for everyone inside - to the unending fields of weeds outside and me constantly thinking, "If only I had my Spiritual gifts, I could find my way home." In my mind in the dream I am listening to the conversations of the people in the cabin and thinking how unimportant and superficial they were. I woke up with a deep fear of the bills that were due and started praying in my head," Lord, I feel like I am in the valley of the shadow of death and the lack in our lives is killing me." Then I remembered a recent prophetic Word from the Elizah List about "shadows" and there being power even in the shadow. Throughout this dream there was this strong frustration at the unimportant conversations of all these people; the longing to get me and my children home; and the longing for my Spiritual gifts so I then could help these people and find my way home - all while trying to protect my children from the snakes that were hiding in the weeds.
That is it - can someone help me understand this please?
Thank you and God bless!

prayerworks44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top