strange wedding & rings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange wedding & rings

Post by jjp708 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 pm

So I was standing in front of this house on the grass and my ex (who I also have a daughter with and who is married IRL to someone else) and I were getting married. I remember a crowd of people standing across the street cheering us on. I remember exchanging the rings. Mine had some African (or some other type) hieroglyphics on it with one raise diamond. I remember it being sooooo Gold. Then I gave him his ring and his was really gold too with 4 diamonds across the top. After the ceremony, we didnít kiss or anything we just went our separate ways. I kept looking at the ring because it was such a strange ring. I had never seen anything like it before. Additionally, we weren't dress for a wedding. We both had on regular street clothes (jeans, t-shirts)

I can't really get the ring that was giving to me out of my mind because it was such a strange looking ring. any thoughts?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange wedding & rings

Post by One Door on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Wow, I am just blown away here. Maybe no one else will understand why but I know jjp708 will. I am so excited for you I can hardly type this.

Remember your dream where Jesus (the boy was interceding for you and He ask His Dad not to be mad at you and then His Dad said, "You want me to forgive you and take you back don't you?" Remember the pregnancy? That did represent a new covenant waiting to be birth.
This dream shows the new covenant being made (birthed). Your ex represents God (you could say God was an ex until He took you back.) This new covenant in the other dream is being birth in this dream through the marriage in this dream. The exchanging of the rings represents the making (birthing) of the covenant. Rings represent covenant. You have one diamond on your ring and I believe this might represent One God but also a diamond represents what is unchangeable, what is eternal (a diamond is forever). It (the diamond) also represents what is valuable and precious. Do you know what I think this diamond represents more in this dream than anything? I believe it represents how precious you are to God. Your "ex" (God) received 4 diamonds on His ring because the 4 here represents "reign", to rule. He reigns over all and by making this covenant with Him; you have allowed Him to reign over you. (If He reigns over you, there goes the control) Gold represents glory or wisdom. But do you know what I think is a possibility of what the gold in your ring might represent? It may represent you as an overcomer.
And if I may: I do believe "you have gotten the picture." (Jungle Gym)

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm

ONE DOOR....I am shaking and dancing in my seat right now!!!!! Can I just say AMEN ......thank you. I'm just tickled pink for reasons we both know. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm

I love it!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm not sure if you got your notification fix but I mp'd you One door. Sorry about the public notifications....LOL

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top