Need Clarification

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Clarification

Post by jholliday on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am

Last night i had a dream where I was sitting at a table outside a resturant. There was a man who walked up to me with a closed brown paper bag. Inside the paper bag many $100.00 Bills. I asked him what this was for and he smiled at me and walked away. After he left men and women kept coming up to my table placing hundred dollar bills into the bag. Finally i asked a man, can you tell me why all these people keep coming up and smiling at me and placing many $100 dollar bills into this bag? He replied to me the man at the door in the white suit asked us to do it and we said yes with gladness.

So i walked over the outside door of what looked like an entrance into a mall and asked the good looking man, why are you sending people over to me to put $100 dollar bills in the brown paper bag.

The man replied to me, because you know what to do with it. I replied no i dont. He said you will bless many and your not selfish, your heart is pure. Share and save some for yourself. Then he put $50,000 dollars in the bag smiled and the dream ended.

Please tell me what does this mean???????

Jvonna

jholliday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Clarification

Post by One Door on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:38 am

Wow! Great dream.

First of all I have not taken the accuracy test this web site provides for interpreters.

Money here without a doubt represents favor.
The One in the white suit represents God/Jesus. HE is where your favor comes from. The dream is showing you: you have favor with God and HE has given you favor with man (people giving you money [favor]). The dream also shows God trust you with this favor, therefore the increase (of the money [favor]). Because of the favor here and the trust God has for you pertaining to this favor, I believe table here represents "people's needs being met". That's why HE can trust you in the things HE gives you: with this money (favor) you are meeting the needs of the people. Like HE says in the dream, "You will bless many and you're not selfish: your heart is pure.......", therefore the favor.
Again, wow.

Last edited by One Door on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jholliday on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Thank you so much. That really helped me so much. Praise be the LORD Almighty who is my all and my love forever.

Bless you and thank you again

jholliday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shepardboy on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi,

I believe that this dream is proof to you God will provide, but not only that, but that he will be giving above and beyond your imagination to the need in your life now or in the future. I don't know if you have been burdened about a need, but if you have, God is showing you that he will supernaturally provide for you.

You can trust that God will meet your needs even when it looks to be an impossibility. Praise God!

shepardboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm in agreement with both OneDoor and shepardboy. Sometimes symbols in dreams have dual meanings so while I agree that the money represents favor, I also feel that it may have literal meaning as well. The Lord calls us to be good stewards with His resources and to those He can entrust with little, He will entrust with a lot...that's what I get from this dream...how awesome! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top