Another fish dream...about 1st husband this time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another fish dream...about 1st husband this time.

Post by Christa on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 am

Oh man. I'm pretty sure God is using fish dreams to explain something husband related to me.

This time it was a dream about my first husband (we're estranged now), not my current husband (we're separated).

We met up in Florida, where we used to live together. I felt that he still loved me. I tried to explain to him how sorry I was and that it was all my fault that we divorced (true). We then walked over to my fish tank and my blue gourami fish (which has been representing my current husband lately) was swimming just fine. All of a sudden my first husband poured a bunch of little blue gouramis, a BIG cat fish, and several other kinds of fish in there with my one. I was like, "No, we can't do that because the blue gourami will beat up and eventually kill the little gourami's." (((((This is true for blue gouramis.....they are better alone than with their own species. They kill their mates and offspring. They good tank buddies for other big fish though, they just need good hiding spots.))))) Somehow, the blue gourami DID end up killing a couple of the little guys.

Anyhow, I separated them into two tanks again, and I was in my bedroom now. My blue gourami in one tank and all of the other fish in another bigger aquarium. I thought my daughter would appreciate the two fishtanks as they are good nightlights. Next thing I know, I had turned my head for a second, and when I look back at the fish tanks, my first husband had hid the smaller fish tank with the single blue gourami in it, behind and sort of caddy corner to the big huge aquarium with all of the fish in it. I asked him, "Why did you do that?"

At some point in the dream he told me that I had no idea of how badly I had hurt him. I tried to tell him how sorry I was, and tried to explain myself. He was sort of open to it, but I could tell the pain was still there...embedded very deeply in his heart.

Also, his occupation in the dream was a restaurant "Waiter."

This is my third fish tank dream in a month and a half.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another fish dream...about 1st husband this time.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 pm

i love your fish dreams they are so fun to read!

I dont have an interpretation but sometimes my ex husband symbolizes my husband now....also i thought it was interesting that you said that your fish needs to be alone or it would harm others...does that fit anywhere with either one of your ex's?

just some thoughts to ponder.
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Yes, that fits with my current husband, not my first husband. My first husband tended his own fish tank...really well actually. He had all kinds of fish that got along and lived for a very long time. Even the angel fish he had lived a good long while. Honestly, I don't like having fish very much. I get sad when they die, and I'm not real good at taking care of them (at least I wasn't...I might be good at it now though). My ex husband was a good man, and I should have never divorced him. God is so merciful and has forgiven me of SO much indiscretion. IDK what this dream is about, but what I've gotten so far from all of these dreams is FISH = HUSBAND.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 pm

LOL yeah i believe you're right!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top