An attack in my sleep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An attack in my sleep

Post by unaday* on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 am

Last night I was sleeping then I felt pressed down(must have been in and out of sleep) I felt a hand strangling me. Then it came up to my mouth. I couldn't talk.I remember trying to call out to my husband. And i couldn't. I remember trying to call on Jesus but I couldn't. I felt so weak! So i still fought back and i bit the fingers on the hand trying to fight! The fingers were rubbery!! I knew it was a demon. I then started to make muffling noises then i was able to call JESUS JESUS JESUS! Then i jumped up and heard a voice say: Be careful who and what you let into your bed.
Then i woke my husband up in real life telling him inbetween my sleep that we need to pray thru the house from the basement to the top.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: An attack in my sleep

Post by One Door on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:59 am

Hello unaday,

I have not taken the accuracy test.

As you will know, this is a demonic attack. When we sleep, we are very vulnerable to these attacks. Even tho it was an attack, it is still symbolic. The neck supports the head. The head (of you) is Jesus Christ. Since the demon was not successful in attacking you in this area, it moved to your mouth. The mouth represents your testimony and the words you speak. Evidently you are doing some damage to Satan's kingdom with your words and your testimony, therefore the attack. Good for you, keep it up.
"Be careful who and what you let into your bed." The bed represents intimacy. I would say this is a warning to you to be very careful in who you choose to be close to you. This is the Lord warning you because no demon would.
I would like to add, as Christians we do not have to tolerate these attacks while we sleep. We can go on the defense before they even happen. I know if you have had one demonic attack while sleeping, the last thing you want is another one. They put a lot of fear into people. I had these demonic attacks for years before I learned how to be free of them. The answer to being free of them is so simple. You just pray the blood of Jesus to the North, to the South, to the West and to the East of your house before you go to sleep. I also bind in the name of Jesus, all evil spirits from my thoughts, my sleep and my dreams. I speak this out loud so the demons can hear it. It won't matter where they are at the time because there is no distance in the spiritual world. I have learned they are extremely afraid of the blood of Jesus.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 am

Thank you One Door!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Unaday, I had a dream that one jumped into my arms, it felt boneless!! I guess that could be considered a rubbery feel. But I know what you mean!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top