TWO ISSUES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO ISSUES

Post by dreamer7 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am

i would like help with two dreams i've had in the recent past. nowadays i try to get the meaning before bringing it to this forum but these two i had to submit coz i can't seem to quite figure them out....

there is a lady i go to church with who got married almost two years ago. there was turmoil in the relationship before she got married and many of us felt she shouldn't have married that man but she went ahead anyway. i kind of lost the relationship with her and we don't interact much,neither do i think much about her. but i've been having strange dreams where she is pregnant and alone( IRL she lost a pregnancy). most recently i've dreamed twice of her telling me that her husband has been beating her. i don't know what to make of it and i don't know if i should find out if really it is happening
The second part is about me:
i saw myself driving a black car belonging to a guy i go to church with. i was wondering why i was driving this man's car and where he was anyway. the next thing i saw myself seated with another man(not the one whose car i was driving) in a restaurant-he happens to be the chairman of my church's singles ministry. He reached into his pocket and got out a certain amount of money and gave it to me to go buy myself a bag(as a gift) and the he said he just wanted us to have coffee so that he could tell me that he likes me and would like me to be with him in a relationship. i then saw myself walking with him and i was telling him that i would like us to pray and hear from God about the relationship issue as i had made a mistake with another man before and i didn't want to repeat the same mistake.later on the scene changes and i can see this man really pursuing me-there was something he was asking me to do and i kept telling him i wouldn't do it coz i had already done it earlier in life..at that point i then woke. IRL,this man has been looking very interested in me as he always seeks me out to say hi.i have not been interested in pursuing anything with him until after i got this dream and i started praying. the thing is that i've had this same kind of dreams about other men and it turned out to not be what i thought it was. i do not want to continue in a place like this as it can get very discouraging if am always seeing a man asking me for a relationship in a dream and then watching them walk away with another woman IRL.

Regards,
Dreamer7

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO ISSUES

Post by jwhita on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:12 am

Hi Dreamer. The first dream may be literal, and is at least a cal to pray for your friend. And you should probably call her; she may need a friend right now. I wouldn't assume the worst yet, because there are a lot of ways to get "beat up" by someone. (physically, spiritually, verbally) Make the call.

As for the second dream and similar dreams, as a man I'm reluctant to speak except to say be patient; the Lord has the perfect person for you, and will make it clear when the time is right. And who wants anything less? It's one of the most important decision you'll ever make and deserves prayer and care. meanwhile, enjoy being free. Make use of it while you can.

Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer7 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 am

Hi Jerry. thank you for your thoughts. i shall continue praying and i shall also try to call my friend again-i had tried yesterday but she didn't answer and she has not returned my call.
As for the man or men,i am a bit upset about that issue and i hope it will be cleared up soon. its not nice getting hopeful about something only for your hopes to keep getting dashed. or maybe i should learn more about dreams-but then i still wonder why God would keep showing me being with these people and then it turns out otherwise. pray with me..
Kind regards

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 am

I wil pray sister, for real. God Bless.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer7 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 am

Thank you. God bless you too..

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

These are just thoughts, not an interpretation.

Relationships in dreams are sometimes symbolic rather than literal. It might represent another kind of relationship - ie a partnership in some ministry or work venture. Or some other way in which you will relate to that person.

Also, sometimes the people in dreams are not literally that person, but what that person stands for. So, it's possible that the man who chairs with the singles group might mean you will be called on to serve as a chairperson or you might lead a small ministry group.

In the beginning of the dream, you were driving someone's car and wondering why he wasn't driving. Are there ways in which you feel this person has you taking on his responsibilities? (driving his car, so to speak?)

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top