PI........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PI........

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm

I was with my mil and my son and some boy that seems to just be with us and isn't really payed any attention and isn't really known but it's not thought about. I'm in a neighborhood I sort of grew up in. We were in this girls house. We were all in her room and we were watching her as guests. We had her whole room in sight in front of us like we were against the wall. her room was very girly with lots of pink. She had everything a young girl could want. She had this open faced wall unit that was more like a display/front hall coat hanger, bench, mirror thing. It was a nice pink. It was for her dolls and and lots of doll clothes all neatly hanging in rows. Her bed was at the right wall coming out from the wall. Then the wall behind us seemed to open up and there was a stage and a play with some children in fruity costumes. The girl was going to be in it but she then seemed too old and there was a man with her.
Then we were somewhere else and I saw and ex-bf and he was telling me he joined the army (I'm getting myself straightened up type thing) and I was imagining what he would do work on engines? He had a really nice sports car he seemed to be tinkering with. Then we saw some people with these cool sunglasses and he said that he had lost his. Then he all of a sudden had them in his hand and he folded them in some cool looking way, in half, to show how cool they are. They seemed to be almost futuristic . Technically irl they could be made. Then me, mil, and my son leave because I the flying guy at a parking lot across the way. We sort of drove to the parking lot. This man was in a white flying suit that went over his head like a helmet and came out from his neck, covering his hands and then down to his feet (which were kept together in the suit, so it was almost box shaped except for the smooth curves and slight bodily contours. He was zooming around in the air much like a trick kite. It was so cool to watch! He then landed smoothly. We got out of the car and my son was very interested (which irl is unusual that he gets excited about anything, unless it's something like bowling) in the guy which I was hoping cause he never seems interested in meeting anyone. The flying guy goes over to his really nice van (the kind a pro. has because they travel a lot). My son was sitting in the van's passenger seat and his door was open. He was just there like a kid sits in a fire truck. Mil tells me to look at some retarded magazine "look, look at this", I didn't want to because I was busy with observing the flying man doing stuff near the van. But, she was nagging me. The flying man said he's going to go and get his car as my son is getting his seat belt on. I'm a little worried about my son going cause I don't really know the man, though he was somewhat famous. I decide it's alright and I look at the magazine pic she wants me to look at and it's just a full page picture of a cream colored luxury car's leather interior. My mil says "look, PI" (pronounced pie) and I was thinking "not PI, PI is not cream colored but a different richer darker color".

Psalms 119 (the Message, ) (I'm wondering WHY, they left out the
Alefbet?! I do believe that is TAKING AWAY from the WORD, which God
strictly forbids.)

129-136 Every word you
give me is a
miracle wordó
how could I help but obey?
Break
open
your words, let the light shine out,
let ordinary people

see the meaning.
Mouth open and panting,
I wanted your
commands more than anything.
Turn my way, look kindly on me,
as
you always do to those who personally love you.

Steady my steps
with your Word of promise
so nothing
malign gets the better of
me.
Rescue me from the grip of bad
men and women
so I
can live life your way.
Smile on
me, your servant;
teach
me the right way to live.
I
cry rivers of tears
because
nobody's living by your book!

Psalm
119:129-136 (Amplified Bible)

129Your
testimonies
are wonderful [far exceeding anything conceived by
man]; therefore my
[penitent] self keeps them [hearing, receiving,
loving, and obeying
them]. 130The
entrance and
unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives
understanding
(discernment and comprehension) to the simple. 131I
opened my mouth and
panted [with eager desire], for I longed for
Your commandments.
132Look upon me, be
merciful
unto me, and show me favor, as is Your way to those who love
Your
name. 133Establish
my steps and direct them by [means
of] Your word; let not any iniquity
have dominion over me. 134Deliver
me from the oppression of man; so
will I keep Your precepts
[hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying
them].(A) 135Make Your face shine
[with
pleasure] upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes.(B) 136Streams of water run
down my
eyes, because men do not keep Your law [they hear it not,
nor receive
it, love it, or obey it].

NKJV
פPE

129 Your
testimonies are wonderful;

Therefore my soul keeps them.
130 The entrance of Your
words
gives light;
It gives understanding to the simple.
I opened my mouth and
panted,
For I longed for Your
commandments.
132 Look upon me and be
merciful to
me,
As Your custom is toward those who
love Your
name.
Direct my steps by Your word,

And let no iniquity have
dominion over me.

Redeem me from the oppression of man,
That I may keep Your
precepts.
135 Make
Your face shine upon Your
servant,
And teach me Your
statutes.
Rivers
of water run down from my eyes,
Because men
do not
keep Your law.

This is what the interior looked like

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/2007/01/09-chrysler-nassau-concept/Chrysler-Nassau-Concept-interior-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/2007/01/09-chrysler-nassau-concept/&usg=__CmWjcEV3SaQH-6CfiHFVDEEovUs=&h=236&w=355&sz=20&hl=en&start=17&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=j-ktAlqzieFwuM:&tbnh=80&tbnw=121&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcream%2Bcolored%2Bleather%2Bcar%2Binterior%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1

Actually
that's almost exactly what the full page picture looked like!

Happy PI day!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_Day

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PI........

Post by usemeLord on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 am

This is a random thought so forgive but not sure it was coincidental that yesterday was Pi day, the symbol Pi that not even the scientists have been able to calculate. It was in the news yesterday.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:53 am

Someone posted a dream hear recently about PI and it pointed to John 3:14, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so should the Son of Man be lifted up." Maybe the Lord is encouraging you to keep pointing your son to Jesus, because kids instead look to 'flying men" and whatever looks cool. And the picture of the interior of the car see,s to complete te message; this is real comfort, and it will take you places!

(feel free to call me crazy...)

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks guys huggins

J, I believe you. Something you said confirms that you are hearing from God, the verse. Just a few days ago I heard a talk about that verse on a christian radio station. A lot of people refused to look at the snake because they were unclean, something like that. That's not the point though, just saying what they were talking about.

LOL, I didn't quite understand what you meant about the picture, but I get it now!!! lol! cool

Thanks J, I wasn't understanding that dream for the life of me. I asked God for help with it many times and either I didn't understand Him or He was just making me wait for the right time.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum