Had a Dream about Bugs..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a Dream about Bugs..

Post by Lisha_1990 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 am

I had a dream that I was tryna get to some type of food, and roaches just scattered about. I was looking for my Raid spray. Couldn't find. On top of that I was on the phone, and some bee came out of no where and and it was like looking at me. Later on, I had got up from my bed to get to my blue slippers-(Which I don't have in real life) And the be was right on my left foot slipper, I didn't even noticed it til after I placed my foot in the slipper and when I put the shoe on the dang on thing stung me. I could feel the pain. I was hoping on foot tryin to get my grams' boyfriend attention. Then I woke up.

Ok, that's a first of a dream... What does it mean? Does it mean something bad? I'm shocked by it really. You guys help is like sooo appreciated.

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a Dream about Bugs..

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:41 pm

HI there

Bees are actually very significant in life. There is a lot to say about them. They are industrious,diligent and have technical expertise.
Bees are command type creatures and represent harmony. Just look at how they work together, and they all have "their own jobs" to do, their important tasks to perform. If you watch them, they are a very social creature as well. The also "bring in money"

Deborah was the name of an Old Testament prophetess who ruled Israel during the times of the Judges.

Let me ask you something. Have your feelings been hurt lately to a point where it's harmed you emotionally?
Is there something that you have brought on yourself that has caused you to be thrown off balance and powerless?

One other question: How is your walk with the Lord? I believe the Lord is trying to get your attention here.

Hope this helps a little. Please toss if it does not resinnate with your spirit.

Blessings to you beloved. Rich blessings!!!

Songs Of Seashells

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 am

Well, I have been reading the Word more than the norm. I slipp between
the last two days (Been busy) that is not an excuse to be used, I Still have to
maintain time for the Lord (Forgive me!). Um, As far as the issue that "Sting", my sister is suppose to
get an abortion and my relationship with my guy/boy friend. Like I took
him through so much.. I apologized to him yesterday. I felt at ease
after that. But I'm still thinking about them babies, ya know?

I'm
loving my walk with the Lord. It's good. But I'm asking him to give me
the ability to open my heart to God and to stop being so stubborn
toward men. but my focus is more on the Lord and where he is at you
know? I feel veryyyy Blessed lately, and then that dream comes up. I was
worried a little because I thought it was doing something wrong.

Thanks... Rich and Very Lovely Blessings back at you Seashells!! Love much!!
I wouldn't mind If you have anymore comments!! They're welcomed..

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 am

Hi again Lisha. Here are some impressions. Seeking food could be your hunger for the Word, and roaches could represent the unbundance of false "food" out there today. You can't get rifd of it, you just have to be careful what you eat, (recieve into your life.) The telephone could represent the distractions of social life. Blue is the color of heaven and slippers could represent your feet shod with the gospel of peace, but beware when you preach yhe gospel it ususaly comes with a price. Not everyone will recieve and many hate the gospel.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 am

Thanks... I figure the Food being with roaches meant that something I'm puttin in my spirit may be infected. . I automatically thought my spiritual food.. I know I have to be careful with what I put in my spirit. JWhita.. All you said register with me. It's not a laughin matter. I'm very I want to say annoited... I feel blessed. But it's like the things I want to do is quite... Wow. I'm like... Oh Lord God I praise you right now!!

I've always love the color Blue. I love that it means calm and at peace. I feel so at ease and peaceful now. It's like hard to explain.

Lol It's a very wonderful feeling. It's like I want the things around me to be fun, vibrate and happy! Lol God is awesome. It's like I can discern what's annoited and whats' not when it comes to me gettin a Word from a preacher. Which it brings me back to the dream I had earlier this year. I feel heavily blessed. and I can't explain it. It's like I just want to be soo wrapped in the Lord's presence to the point it's not even funny.

And I know alot of people with issues (especially gays.. Not tryna be mean..) But I tell my friends when it comes across me 'you get right.' It's like I don't down talk them ya know? Cause I'm walking that walk with them to keep it moving with the Lord. UnLike most people would do, I love them for them as Jesus loved us. I know God hates the lifestyle most of us young people live.. But he needs them to come to Jesus and Him, forsake themselves and pick up Jesus Cross, and not be THROWN away from him. Ya know?

JWhita and Seashells thank you!!

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Lisha........

You said: "But I'm still thinking about them babies, ya know?" What do you mean by "babies"? Your sister and your boyfriend? Is your sister having twins? Is she pregnant now and has other children that are living?

WHAT IS HER REASON FOR HAVING THE ABORTION?

Does she claim to be born again?

I will pray for DIVINE INTERVENTION for your sister and that baby. I have had an abortion and it is HELL!!! There are lies that are wrapped in the clothing of death if she goes through with it.

She WILL NEVER be the same...... EVER!!! I don't care HOW TOUGH you "profess" to be.

Then to KNOW (even if she doesn't now) SHE WILL STAND before the LORD and give an accounting!!!

THEN, she'll meet that aborted baby in heaven!!!

So much more to share here ............

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mm..,

Post by Lisha_1990 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Okay to specify babies.. My sister is pregnant. My mom called me that Saturday,(After I got hired on an interview Thank you Lord God!). She said she had a pregnancy dream of two kids- She found out my sister was pregannt. and My mom said she was dreamin g about my youngest sister and that she is having twins cause she dreamed about it. She said that Her dad is paying for her an abortion. My mom said it might be too late for one.

Right now, I'm tryin not to worry cuz.. This morning I woke up and had (Still having) A sharp pain in my left breast. I'm praying and feel at ease right now. I'm like feeling straight calm yet something is starting to trouble me. I'm turning off my phone tonight and just pray and reference in the Lord's Glory tonight. I need to make him a clear path to communicate with me directly and let me know what I need to do for the next set of days..

My boyfriend.. I'm sort of worried about. It's his salvation as well as my family's I'm worried about. Like He understand my beliefs. He told me he believes in Jesus Christ truly. I want to take him to church with me one day. I feel the urge to do so. It's so much I'm thankful for and want for people I come in counter with and be around everyday (everyotherday!). But if they don't have that "want", I can't make them believe If they don't want to. Yet through all this mess, I feel peace in side and not phased at all.

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:51 pm

It does hurt when people we care for don't or won't believe. And you have to look at the fruit in a life and not just the words to see what people believe, and it's harder to talk to people who are "religious" about Jesus than it is to talk to someone who knows they need Him. In the south almost everyone has been churched at some time and said some little "salvation prayer" that kind of like innoculates them to the gospel. I've witnessed to hardcore drunks and addicts that knew scripture and could argue doctrine. So for your own sake, try to associate with people you know love God. We'll pray for your sister's situation.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 pm

I will pray she DOES NOT go through with the abortion.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 pm

It does hurt when people we care for don't or won't believe.

Honestly It does hurt. But, what can I do? Just give a kind and pleasant testimony and keep it moving. Some of them want to go back to the church. But the church they end up going to be so UPPITY and down right disgraceful. I just most of the time want to have a ministry whea It could only be for sinner's soul restoration. Church folk now a days have forgotten where THEY have came from, and that it's only by the mighty grace of God that keeps them afloat.

Speaking of which, I have a bestfriend since highschool, that's one of the TRUE and DOWN FOR LIFE JESUS FOLLOWER. And I express how much I love her dearly and appreciate her in my life. She helps me keep it up and energized with the Lord. God allowed her to call me to help me get my Breakthrough on a particular night. I am grateful.

As far as my sister. ugh... She's so young. Prayer is very appreciated. Thank you so much JWhita and Songs...

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Lisha

Have your sister take a look at these

http://www.abortiontv.com/Movies/silentscream.htm

http://www.silentscream.org/

loving you

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Very powerful... Wow, I cry when I watch those abortion pics and movies..

It's like I can't stand to see them.

Thanks Seashells..

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Loving you dear heart!

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down