Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

a dream becomes reality,

hi, a while back i had a dream where a spider jumped off a man in a suit ,landed on my palm,bit me i brushed it off but the fangs remained in my hand, witin 7 days of the dream i developed a lump [non cancerous] which could sieze up my fingers,scary as im a guitarist, bandaid bandaid crying D

Spiders and snakes you can count on them almost everytime being a physical nuisance. Did you know that spiders were symbolic for fleshly issues before it manifested, dreamster?

Mia wrote:
Spiders and snakes you can count on them almost everytime being a physical nuisance. Did you know that spiders were symbolic for fleshly issues before it manifested, dreamster?
um seemed more like an attack frm the man with the suit,not saying im perfect,i got plenty of stuff 2 work out,thanks.feel free to comment further ,or send me a pm,if you like, flower

I don't understand your response.

But if you think I meant something related to carnal/fleshly .... I don't mean fleshly issues with you. LOL. When I said flesh, I mean as in our bodies or physical attack.

Let me rephrase...

Did you know before this incidence with your finger that spider or snake bites foretell physical attacks in our bodies, ie. sickness, injury, etc.?

thanks that is clearer 4 me,and no i didnt,im having aloy of spida dreams,they creep me out, bandaid