dove n noah in a vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dove n noah in a vision

Post by danny on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 pm

i was praying for an admission in a college for higher studies
i saw a vision with noah n a white dove carrying a green branch in its beak back to him.
i have failed to get in for 3 times this is the last n its on march 21.i dont have the capability to get in but i am trusting the lord to write on my behalf.
please kindly pray so that i get in.going through a lot of anxiety tension n sleepless nights.
thank you

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dove n noah in a vision

Post by One Door on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 am

Hello,
When you say you do not have the capability, are you speaking grade wise?
Would you like me to give you my perspective on this vision? If you would, let me know and I will do that. I would prefer to have your permission to do so before I just put it out there.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 am

It could be that God was showing you that there is something out there for you...but like Noah, you may have to wait for those flood waters to recede...But there is dry land out there...does that make sense? I believe Noah sent several birds out to see if there was dry land only one came back with the olive branch. THis could be the Lord saying you will get an admission in His timing.

please pray on confirmation from the Lord.
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Danny,
i am totally agree with daphanieh's response.
it seems u feel frustrated by it and desperate for it.just thoughts. Rest in the Lord and do what u can and Let God do the rest. Put your TRUST only in Him and at His appointed time He will make everything beautiful. God is stil in CONTROL.
It happened to me last year and i would like to attend the college. Due to circumstances i couldn't make it. i felt bewilderd by it and desperate , frustrated . see my last dream which i have posted to the group: run, truck and name of college. Now i TRUSt completely in HIm and only He can bring it to pass because He is a Faithfull God and He is not a man who shall lie. some times we need to put everything what we desire on the Altar. I hope this have help u. pls pray on what i have said. God bless.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi There

I have a few thoughts I would like to share with you that came to my heart and mind as I was reading this.
I want you to know I think it's a beautiful dream. I classify this as a "BLESSING" dream. Please toss if it doesn't stir your spirit.

Peter calls Noah a preacher of righteousness. 2 Peter 2:5 Perhaps HE is saving you from a "flood" of people that HE does NOT want you to be around, a place that would have disaster looming over it, and that HE is lifting you UP setting you apart, calling you HIS "friend" knowing there is something "new" on the horizon for you, another place HE really rather you be.

You said "please kindly pray so that i get in.going through a lot of anxiety tension n sleepless nights." I will pray beloved, I will pray! It is an honor to pray for you.
Let me ask you something though:
Would you want us to pray that you get in if it's NOT HIS will for you?, How about we pray HIS good and perfect will for you dear heart.

Perhaps reading over Genesis chpts 6-9 may bring wisdom to this dream that could be applied. I'll be praying the Holy Spirit would wash over you with HIS gentleness and sooth those anxious thoughts and tension that plagues you beloved.

I feel for you that you have this anxiety and tension. MY prayer for you is for the peace that passes all understanding to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus?

I believe the olive branch signifies God's power, His friendship and Your success

Doves are seen as celestial messengers of WISDOM or GRACE, that mark THE ONSET of spiritual activity or intervention. In Genesis 6:8 Noah FOUND GRACE in the eyes of the LORD. I believe the same has been applied to you according to your dream. I like the scriptures that say: "By HIS grace" and OF HIS grace....

Rom 3:24 being justified as a gift by His grace

Eph 1:6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.

Eph 1:7 according to the riches of His grace

Eph 2:7He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us

2Ti 1:9but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus

Rev 1:4Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come

I believe you very well could have recognized the Holy Spirit in dove form (heavenly Dove) I believe there is a PROMISE to you from the LORD regarding success.

I will pray Psalm 37:4 for you which reads:

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart."

But also dear heart, remember:

Mat 6:34 "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
The Lord also says he wants His loved ones to get their rest also.

I trust you have asked that your will aligns with the Fathers will for you.

One other thing, do you have anointing oil to anoint yourself with? You may consider doing this and wait for HIS blessings to light upon you. I am excited for you.

Expect good things!!! Seek ye first the kingdom of God AND HIS righteousness and ALL THESE OTHER THINGS shall be added unto you.

Rich blessings to you dear heart!

[b] Rev 1:4Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come

kiss
[/b]

Songs Of Seashells

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

permission

Post by danny on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:30 am

my friend one door you have all the permission to put in your view of interpretation of this vision.
i am very thankful n happy for what you are doing in helping me out. capability meaning there are only 2 admissions for this year for the entire country in my category which i opted. so i have to be in top 2 positions which i cant cos i just an average student n till date only people who are exceptionally brilliant got through. unless god writes on my behalf i cant n i cant change this option cos there is no way out of it.thnk you once again.praise god.

Last edited by danny on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:36 am

my friend song of sea shells i had a vision seeing number 37 sometime back regarding this admission i begged the lord for it n incidentally i read psalm 37 on that day and thought about the verse 4 n you have again written the same verse here for me.i feel there is a connection here. how can i read n you too give me the same verse.i am feeling very happy for it.i dont have words to thank you for praying for me. please continue praying for me my exam is on 21 march according to indian time.praise god for his mercies n friends like you.

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 am

i thank you guys sincerely from the bottom of my heart for putting in your interpretations n praying for me, taking time out of your schedule. once again thank you

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 am

Hello Danny,
Don't you wish God would sometimes just answer us with a yes or no to some of the things we ask Him? I know I do. But I have come to realize there would be no learning and very little growing of our trust in Him if He did.

First of all, I have not taken the accuracy test this web site provides for interpreters.

Here is the interpretation of your vision and it comes from the word of God.
"And the dove came in to him in the evening: and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth." Genesis 8:11
See it like this: "..........Noah knew.......the waters were abated........." Because this vision is symbolic (that which serves as a symbol of something else), now see it like this: "........Danny knew.........the waters were abated." The word abated means: less, small, diminish. You know yourself: the chances of getting in is small.
When Noah "knew" the waters were abated, what did he do? Genesis 8:12 tells us what he did. "And he stayed (waited) yet another seven days;....." Can you imagine how much Noah wanted off that ark (boat) at that time? I only hope he was an animal lover. Instead of continuing to send out doves, he (Noah) waited (for God's timing). The number 7 here represents God's timing. The real issue before you concerning this matter is not whether you will get in (to the school) or not, the more important issue here before you is the timing. Even if you got into the school you would still be going against God's timing for your life. The real decision you will have to make here is: Are you willing to wait for God's timing in your life?
In a nut shell, so to speak, the message in your vision is: your chances are small, even less than before and it is not God's timing for you to do this thing.
My hope for you is: you will receive the word (the vision) of the Lord, by doing so be free of all your anxieties concerning this matter and continue to wait for God's timing in your life.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 am

thank you one door incidentally the day i have got the vision is exactly 7 days to the exam and on 8 th day morning first thing is the exam. will wait n see what gods plan is for me once again thank you n pls pray for me.

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi There

Just one more thing: the # 37 I find means EXAULTATION

SONGS

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down