Friday Night 3-12-2010 Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday Night 3-12-2010 Dream

Post by Blessed of the Lord- Anne on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:58 am

God Bless you all- before each nights sleep I submit to the Lord my Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit to Him for safe keeping, covered under the Sacrificed Blood of Christ, in addition I give to Him all of my Dreams, so that if the Lord chooses to share with me through dreams and visions my heart, mind and spirit are prepared to receive. Last night I dreamed two very vivid dreams, that I have prayed He would explain to me there meaning. Please forgive the description of the first, but I dreamed that my precious Siamese Cat threw up in the house, and it was a full size black bird/crow completely intact, beak, feathers, feet, etc. I awoke immediately afterwards. Then I separately dreamed that my Ex Husband who left me 14 years ago, showed up unexpectedly at a Business I was visiting, was very friendly, invited me to a movie, but he looked completely different, like a totally different person, unrecognizable except his name was the same. I then woke up again immediately.
Any insight which the Lord may share with you is greatly appreciated. God Bless you all
In Christ
Anne

Blessed of the Lord- Anne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Night 3-12-2010 Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 pm

is your cat healthy?

the second dream could be about someone you havent seen in a long time that you will see. people are sometimes symbolic in dreams...just my thoughts
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

3-12-10 Friday Night Dream

Post by Blessed of the Lord- Anne on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 am

Hi
Thank you so much for the response- In fact my Cat has been ill, but was recently checked out by the Vet and received a clean bill of health. So perhaps the Dream is indicating she has moved past there being an imminent threat of death. I will wait with great expectation for a person I haven't seen in a while- I have been praying for years with regard to the Lord bringing a Husband of His choosing into my life, so perhaps this is to indicate not much time remains for my prayers to be answered.
God Bless you
Anne

Blessed of the Lord- Anne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shepardboy on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Your husband could represent God, your first love, and this could be God showing you that he is about to revisit you in ways you have never seen in and of him. You are about to see a very different side of God, an unrecognizable side of him that is new and fresh to you. He is the same God, but you are about to experience new blessings, favor, and a totally different side of God that is unfamiliar to you. This could be it.

God Bless

shepardboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top