Crowded room at work????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crowded room at work????

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 am

Ok, so I had a weird mixed up dream last night. It's stayed with me this morning, so I'm curious as to it's meaning. Please help.

Quick background info..I work in a nursing home.

I dreamed that I was at work, and it was manicure day, the room was crowded and loud. I was sitting at a co-workers desk, not mine. One of my residents came in bent over from the waist and walking (o.k. she's a double amputee in real life) and her family was with her. They were helping her and saying she needed a walker. They went over to the wall and pulled out this old dusty white walker, and I told them no, she needed a chair, go to the chapel across the hall and get her a chair. I then got up and switched to another co-workers desk, then I dreamed that my supervisor was trying to trap someone by putting out a package with a calculator, pen and notebood, wrapped in cloth and tied with ribbon. I dreamed that my administrator from the facility was in the room as well watching all the madness. I dreamed a lady from therapy painted pretty bright colored pictures that stood out in the loud noisy room. I dreamed my supervisor was wanting to use these pictures to try to trap whoever it was she was after.

Any ideas?????

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crowded room at work????

Post by One Door on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Hello,
I have not taken the accuracy test but would like to respond to this dream.
This is my perspective on this dream. Your dream is not weird in any way.
MANICURE: a trimming, cleaning, and sometimes polishing of the fingernails. To me this sounds very familiar to what God does in our lives: the cleaning, the trimming, the polishing, etc..... It is normally assumed a nursing home is the last stopping place for people who are at the end of their life. I believe the fingernails here symbolize this because they (the fingernails) are located at the end of the finger.
I believe the admisistrator here symbolizes God/Jesus because an administrator is one who administers: one who manages or directs; one who gives out or dispences, as punishment or justice, and God does this. In this dream, it shows God is most definitely watching and is aware of the situation in this nursing home.
Because she (the double amputee) is walking all bent over in the dream, I believe this represents her spiritual condition, not physical condition, symbolizing her spiritual condition is not (upright) good.
"They were helping her and saying she needed a walker. They went over to the wall and pulled out this old dusty white walker......." These people here are concerned with only her natural condition, ".......and I told them no, she needed a chair, go to the chapel across the hall and get her a chair," where you are concerned with her spiritual condition. A chapel is a sanctuary: a place of holiness. God is holy. A chair can represent a place of rest. This woman's real need is to be able to rest in God.
Anything that gathers dust is something that has not been seen to or has been neglected. I believe this old dusty white walk(er) represents her past relationship with God.
I believe the lady from therapy and the bright colored pictures represent God working in this nursing home but there is a demonic force trying to stop the work of God here, therefore the supervisor. A supervisor is one who carries some authority so this would be a demonic force with some rank in Satan's nasty crew.
I will end it with this. Because of the spiritual condition and the life span left of the people who are in nursing homes, it is my opinion everyday in a nursing home should be "Manicure Day."

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Wow! That was awesome! You wrote about the administrator symbolizing God being aware of the situation....there is so much going on with my supervisor, and other Christians have looked at her (including myself) and seen the devil in her eyes.

I try to encourage my residents to go to the Church services we have, and other spiritual activities.

This interpretation rings very strong in my spirit! Awesome!

Yes, every day should be manicure day!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 am

I know without a doubt, it takes an extra special type of person to stay working in a nursing home. I want to commend you for doing that. I know from experience, there are many demonic forces at work in a nursing home. These demonic forces are fighting for the lives of these people because they are aware of the short span of life most of them have left. There is a demonic force that is behind this supervisor but seeing it for what it is, is a real plus in how to handle the situations at hand. Thank you for the work you do in this nursing home. You are truly a better person than I could be. I truly stand in appreciation of what you do.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:56 am

I do enjoy what I do. I love the elderly, and I thank God for allowing me to work with Him. God will be moving me because HE has another plan for my life, so He is allowing me to be there until I get prepared to go into what He wants for me.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top