My Stepfather and the door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Stepfather and the door

Post by new2mygift28 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

I was at home, and I was closing the door, and trying to lock it, but the screen door wouldn't lock. I finally got the door closed I thought, and someone came knocking. It was my stepfather, so he came in and tried closing and locking the door the same way I did. So then he said, the door needs new knobs. He began to loosen the knobs on the doors, and fix them, and then he began to try to see if the doors would close once again. I'm not sure if he fixed it, because I had so many dreams that night, but I believe that the door has some signfigance,, and maybe the house represents me, but idk what my stepfather represents. Me and my stepfather have had a trying relationship. So I'm really trying to see what is the meaning of this. All I keep thinking now is "Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be open". What other scriptures have door in them

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Stepfather and the door

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:55 pm

is there something in your life you are trying to fix but there are things you are waiting to happen before they can be fixed 100% ? Just the feelings i got...
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:55 pm

also, go to biblegateway.com and you can do a keyword serch of the bible..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Um I trying to think....I really don't know if I'm trying to fix anything...I've lost alot of people, because of my calling. In my dreams God was showing me the people that I was closest to I would lose. I've been asking God, why? I'm simply trying to change myself physically and emotionally. I've been very broken emotionally, and I'm trying to pick myself back up and I'm trying to get myself back together. The only thing that trying to do is get myself together mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. But, I want God to show me what I need to do in these areas of my life. I want to God to fix my heart now, because I no longer have my bestfirend's or my boyfriend. Didn't realize how much I just said.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Um I trying to think....I really don't know if I'm trying to fix anything...I've lost alot of people, because of my calling. In my dreams God was showing me the people that I was closest to I would lose. I've been asking God, why? I'm simply trying to change myself physically and emotionally. I've been very broken emotionally, and I'm trying to pick myself back up and I'm trying to get myself back together. The only thing that trying to do is get myself together mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. But, I want God to show me what I need to do in these areas of my life. I want to God to fix my heart now, because I no longer have my bestfirend's or my boyfriend. Didn't realize how much I just said.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Also I did biblegateway as well....i didn't really find anything that might have applied maybe I need to look again

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:50 am

new2mygift28 wrote:Um I trying to think....I really don't know if I'm trying to fix anything...I've lost alot of people, because of my calling. In my dreams God was showing me the people that I was closest to I would lose. I've been asking God, why? I'm simply trying to change myself physically and emotionally. I've been very broken emotionally, and I'm trying to pick myself back up and I'm trying to get myself back together. The only thing that trying to do is get myself together mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. But, I want God to show me what I need to do in these areas of my life. I want to God to fix my heart now, because I no longer have my bestfirend's or my boyfriend. Didn't realize how much I just said.

yeah i think you just interpreted your dream right there... your stepfather is symbolic of your heavenly Father. Allow Him to fix the handles in your life Only He can heal your heart.

God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top