Repost - pregnant woman, husband, child & me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - pregnant woman, husband, child & me

Post by jjp708 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 pm

I was standing in a room and a little boy was sitting on the couch (he was dressed in white) and a man was lying on the floor (he was dressed in white). There was also a pregnant woman in another room on the phone (dressed in white). The little boy told the man “daddy don’t be mad at her” so the man looked at me and said “you want me to forgive you and take you back don’t you” I said “yes” so he held out his arms and I kneeled down and laid on his chest. He then got up and led me to a bedroom and as he was leading me to the bed I said “I don’t want to sleep in y’alls bed” so we sat on the floor. Just then the woman hung up the phone and asked if we wanted to play some card game. We said we didn’t know how to play but she said she would teach us.

It was apparent that the child belong to them and that they were (at least at one point) married. However, I know that he and I were a couple because I can remember feeling so loved by him and I loved him A LOT too. The baby she was carrying didn’t appear to be his though and she didn’t mind my presence. As a matter of fact she was happy I was there with him (or for him).

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost - pregnant woman, husband, child & me

Post by One Door on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello,
I have not taken the accuracy test but would like to respond to this dream. This is what I see in your dream.
"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." First Timothy 2:5
I believe the boy (the Son) symbolizes Jesus Christ as the mediator in this dream: "Daddy (God the Father), don't be mad at her." Jesus is interceding for you with His Father. Daddy (God the Father) says, "You want me to forgive you and take you back don't you?" You say, "Yes." This symbolizes something has taken you away from Him and now you want to come back to Him. "So He, (God the Father) held out his arms and I kneeled down and laid on His chest. He then got up and led me to a bedroom......" A bedroom symbolizes an intimate place. Not only does God want and does forgive you and takes you back, He wants an intimate relationship with you. This is what leading you to the bedroom symbolizes. By not getting into bed, you draw back from that intimacy with God. Because He sits with you on the floor, He is willing to wait for you to want that intimate relationship with Him. He is such a patient God.
This next part I am only guessing. The woman being on the phone could represent prayer that has been prayed for you or prayer you yourself have prayed. A phone represents communication. The pregnancy here could represent a new covenant with God for you but has not yet been birth. Hope this helps.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks one door. I'm going to PM you.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:02 am

One door check your mp again.