GREAT RED DRAGON

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GREAT RED DRAGON

Post by One Door on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

In my dream, I saw that "great red dragon" the Bible speaks of. It stood above the earth watching and observing the scene below. In the dream I felt as if this dragon knew his time to strike was getting close.

The dream started out with me inside of a house. There was a small room upstairs where Castle (the book writer from the show Castle) was with his daughter, from the show, and she was combing his hair. She had combed it into a very funny position. When I saw it, I got my camera and told her I needed to get a picture of this because I knew Beckett (the woman detective on the show Castle) would think this was funny. I took the picture and the next scene in the dream was me sitting on the kitchen counter with my camera. I had my camera pointed toward the window on what was outside of the window. I was hitting the button that brings things up closer to view. As I was using this button, it began to bring things up close that were miles away. At first it was just scenery and then people who came into focus. It was like the camera was taking me forward into the future. Eventually there were more and more people in the camera's view. At some time I was no longer sitting on the kitchen counter but was in the scene myself holding the camera. At sometime also a man of black descent began to walk beside me and witness the same things I was seeing. We came upon an area that resembled a picnic/camping ground. The people there seem to be enjoying themselves like you would at a picnic. To the left of us was a huge body of water and there was a small cliff above the water. The land we stood on seem very narrow. To the right of us, just feet above our heads in the air, stood that "great red dragon", watching and observing the scene below. I was not afraid of him because in the dream I knew it was not his time yet to strike in the way he was waiting to strike. To the left of me on the water, I saw words being written on the water. I ran over to where the words were written and began to get my camera ready so I could take a picture of the words that were being written. At that time I knew I was dreaming and I wanted to remember what the words said when I woke up. I wasn't able to get my camera ready in time to take a picture of the words because the words were moving too fast across the water. All I was able to read was, "Written in the........." I was disapointed I was not able to read all the words. When I walked off, I saw a person dive into the water to pursue the words that were written. In the next scene I am back at the house as before. I look up and see the same man who had been walking beside of me in the dream. He began to tell us about a dream he had and it was identical to mine. I told him he was the one who had been in my dream: he and I had dreamt the same dream.
The End

Another dream I had at the same time showed that this dragon is confined to a certain area and he cannot move beyond that area. He was chained and he could only move as far as the chain was long, but if we go into the area were he is confined to, we are in much danger.

Any body have any thoughts on this?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GREAT RED DRAGON

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Just my thoughts, I think he is confined in the middle east where christians are more likely to be murdered.
The bible does say he is confined. I think God was showing you.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 pm

well the red dragon symbolizes satan for sure. I feel like the devil has been given a certian amount of authority...there is only so much that he has permission to do to us. The camera represents your spiritual gift/ability to see into the future with your dreams and visions. Cameras represent my gift in my dreams as well. I feel like God gave you this dream to give you (and others) an even stronger desire to persue HIS word.

Also, this is interesting... I had a dream last night that there was a river and i was on a road moving towards it. I heard the Lord say...its nearly time for the river, you are nearly there...then i heard a man say, "I had the same dream!" I then felt like the river represented being home with the Lord and the dream i had was for His Bride. Just a thought here, but our dreams could both be about the end of days...you were seeing the dragon and i was seeing the blessings of God for those that love him. The person in your dream that said i had the same dream could be me LOL cause mine was similar and your dream reminded me of the dream i had last night.(just my thoughts....something to pray on!)

God is good!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 am

Thank you hind's feet for your thoughts on this. It is very much appreciated.
Thank you daphanie02 for your insight on this dream. I always enjoy seeing your insights on dreams on this web site. I have never thought before that a camera could represent a person's spiritual gift or ability. Thank you for that.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top