Please read " I beg for help" dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does this go together with my Bear dream???

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Please read " I beg for help" dream

Post by Songs of Seashells on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Sorry, I don't know how to post a poll at the same time posting my dream. Please read "I beg for help with this one" and my "Bear" dream.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Songs

My husband and I are next door talking with our neighbor. We noticed his house was separated by a wide, deep and long ground fissure.
As we looked down into it, we could see him tying the tails of 3 cobra snakes together, all on one long stick, I remember looking at the circles on the body of the snakes. They seemed to be dazed because they were dangling upside-down from the stick.

We met him down inside the fissure.

I noticed where the fissure had pulled apart from itself exposing some rock that I recognized would have gold in it.
I went to reach my hand in there to pull some rock out when in my mind I heard "watch out for snakes!!!"
That immediately got my attention and I told my hub we needed to get out of there right away.

I tried to gauge which would be the quickest way out, either up the steep narrow part or run thru the wide part with the less steep incline.
I chose the widest.

I had to pass my neighbor who was struggling to keep the cobras from detaching from their stick, as they had been aroused to anger and were hissing loudly bearing their fangs.
He asked me to help him and I said "NO!!!" and kept running as I was calling out to my husband to hurry. He replied back in a reassuring voice.
I saw new short, round, fat tan colored baby snakes that blended in with the dirt as I ran. They were too newborn to cause harm but they were angry as you could see them struggle. There was a lot of hissing as I ran out.
I woke up and didn't see my husband out there. I guess he stayed back to help our neighbor.
I VERY DISTINCTLY REMEMBER SEEING THE CIRCLES ON THE BODY OF THE SNAKES as I was running out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra

I also hear the Lord give me PSALM 101
and I also had the thought come to me "you brood of vipers" (my thought cuz of the snakes)

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read " I beg for help" dream

Post by jwhita on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi Song, I don't feel like a I have the interpretation yet, but here are my impressions. The fissure through the house is pretty obvious serious division. And the snakes being bred there speak of eveil coming from the devision; It could be demonic or represent anger, lies, deceit, etcetera. The gold indicates that money was a root cause and the 3 cobras represent mature and dangerous problems/demons that the neighbor is trying to manage when he should be running for his life. And that you husband stayed behind may indicate his desire to help is being used to draw him in.

I coiuld be totally off the wall, but these are my impressions. Is ther any situation in your life that resembles this? (money problems, devision, bringing more troubles?) It looks like both a warning and a call to intercession.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 pm

i was just going to ask if there was any drama going on at home? snakes usually represent drama in my dreams...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top