I beg for help with this one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I beg for help with this one

Post by Songs of Seashells on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm

My husband and I are next door talking with our neighbor. We noticed his house was separated by a wide, deep and long ground fissure.
As we looked down into it, we could see him tying the tails of 3 cobra snakes together, all on one long stick, I remember looking at the circles on the body of the snakes. They seemed to be dazed because they were dangling upside-down from the stick.

We met him down inside the fissure.

I noticed where the fissure had pulled apart from itself exposing some rock that I recognized would have gold in it.
I went to reach my hand in there to pull some rock out when in my mind I heard "watch out for snakes!!!"
That immediately got my attention and I told my hub we needed to get out of there right away.

I tried to gauge which would be the quickest way out, either up the steep narrow part or run thru the wide part with the less steep incline.
I chose the widest.

I had to pass my neighbor who was struggling to keep the cobras from detaching from their stick, as they had been aroused to anger and were hissing loudly bearing their fangs.
He asked me to help him and I said "NO!!!" and kept running as I was calling out to my husband to hurry. He replied back in a reassuring voice.
I saw new short, round, fat tan colored baby snakes that blended in with the dirt as I ran. They were too newborn to cause harm but they were angry as you could see them struggle. There was a lot of hissing as I ran out.
I woke up and didn't see my husband out there. I guess he stayed back to help our neighbor.
I VERY DISTINCTLY REMEMBER SEEING THE CIRCLES ON THE BODY OF THE SNAKES as I was running out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra

I also hear the Lord give me PSALM 101
and I also had the thought come to me "you brood of vipers" (my thought cuz of the snakes)

Songs

duh

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I finally got it. ;-))

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I beg for help with this one

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm

hmmm c/shel,,im wondering if thers a rift between u an ur nieghbor,or hes in pit an cant get out,,,but thers gold 2 be had,,ur having 2 get down 2 his level ina sense,but not 2 dwell ther wiv him,,,hes dabbling wiv the occult perhaps,,[snakes],, u hear a word of wisdom,,ther kood well be a confrontation wiv spirit powas,, um i beleave a circle is an occult symbol,,ugh,,but ur escaping ,, let me kno how this feels,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 pm

im wondering if thers a rift between u an ur nieghbor,or hes in pit an cant get out,,, Since our daughter lives in our garage (remodeled into a guest house) SHE (her family) could be "the neighbor" in this dream. She and her family are at odds with my husband and I. (ie, the "rift" or "fissure")
(see my "Bear on 2 story roof" dream, I think these two dreams go together but not sure)

but thers gold 2 be had,, I like this idea since we would be "rich" in being reconciled to each other BUT... I didn't bring any gold up with me, or the rock that the gold was in.

ur having 2 get down 2 his level ina sense,but not 2 dwell ther wiv him,,, I didn't see this before, but perhaps you're onto something

hes dabbling wiv the occult perhaps,,[snakes],, This thought HAS crossed my mind and I hope it's not correct, but hopefully this isn't true. It could be, but I hope not.

u hear a word of wisdom,, The Lord gave me Psalm 101 along with this dream as well......

ther kood well be a confrontation wiv spirit powas,, I do have something that IS running around in my house that is floor lever, black and very fast. I had that tho before the rift. I KNOW the enemy would love to tear me apart but God will not turn me over!! PTL!!!

um i beleave a circle is an occult symbol,,ugh,,but ur escaping ,, Yes I did!!!

let me kno how this feels,, THANK YOU for your input.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm

allritey then,,um play anointed musik,,4 ur little blak thing,, an drive it out,,or luke 10;19 it,,in the name of jeshua hummashia,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 pm

um pslm 101 isa heavy duty scrip,,,daanng,,um if it does represent ue daughter then u gotta trukload stuff goin on,,or perhaps its a pikture of,,something happening below tha surface,, um cos its a guy r u sure it represents ur daughter?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:47 am

Hi There

I am not sure about this Psalm...... I am praying the Lord will do some follow up dream(s) for me and a word of knowledge on tap would be nice.

Sweet Dreams

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:41 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am