Possible manifestation: Desperate Housewives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible manifestation: Desperate Housewives

Post by Paul RT on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 pm

I called in on Canberra Baptist Church on a Saturday and there was a group of women meeting there. They were all wearing a uniform with pink tops and floral skirts. I happened to be travelling with 3 women who had been there for the first time and they got out their pink outfits and put them on.
I then moved in to a luxurious cliff-top residence. I saw two women there out of Desperate Housewives who were in an intimate relationship.
The next thing I saw some huge waves rolling in towards me. They crashed over the top of me but I wasn’t drowned.
I then went outside the house and took some photos of the cliff for posting onto Facebook.
I then walked into a guest bedroom and realised that my son had moved in, so I apologised to him for invading his privacy
Possible manifestation: I believe that the 3 women in pink refer to either my 3 daughters or 3 women from my church, being critical of me of gossiping about me.
The above church is dominated by feminine leaders, and is inclined to be involved in secular Humanist type teaching.
I believe that the symbolism of me taking a photo of a cliff waves crashing over me relates to me taking some time out to attend another church which I believe is more sound doctrinally. I'm hoping my lack of fear of the waves means that God is helping me through this situation, and giving me encouragement to get through this trial

Last edited by Paul RT on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible manifestation: Desperate Housewives

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Paul,

Was all these in a dream or soemething that happened in real.

I might respond later.

Peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible manifestation: Desperate Housewives

Post by Paul RT on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi Peter
All in the dream
Regards
Paul

Paul RT