A bunch of(2) keys/Taking bath/Running water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bunch of(2) keys/Taking bath/Running water

Post by sonofman on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:02 am

Here is my dream last night/this mrning:I held a bunch of 2 keys and was lucking or opening a door.Later(perhaps in another segment of the dream;not sure if there is any connection with the first),I invited quite many people into a room.(They were kind of visitors who needed to change their clothes for a function,I think;(I was doing them a favor sort of).Meanwhile,I young married woman I know became very angry and say something like: how could you allow strangers into my room?).Could anyone help with the interpretation?Secondly,may be a few weeks back or many days ago,I saw a tap of running water with an umber of containers.All containers seem filled and the water seemed to be pouring still.I can't remember so much about it.I also need interpretation please.Thanl you.Lastly,I was taking my bath in another dream. I would like to know what that meant.Thank you and God bless.Son of man.

sonofman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bunch of(2) keys/Taking bath/Running water

Post by jwhita on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi son, Bathing dreams are usually about cleansing, and changing clothes seems to speak of changing ministries. As we grow God will call us to new things. So it could be offering encouragement or help to people who are getting new vision. Keys to me represent opportunity and authority. When helping these people this young woman became upset because she thought you were invading her space, so is there a situation where your honest desire to help is stepping on someone's toes? (it happens all the time and is no reflection on you.)

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonofman on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Hello jwhita,Thank you very much.Be blessed!

sonofman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top