Short dream about a chunky baby and a dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short dream about a chunky baby and a dog

Post by angelwingz on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 am

I was in a all white bathroom in front of me I saw a really chunky baby, just starting to walk (clothes were tight fitting) the baby was leary of the dog which was panting and walking back and forth (tired and anxious was the dog) he had a red leash on that was dragging behind him but at one point i thought I saw the leash wrapped around my ankle.....then I heard a mans voice that said "It's ok , you'll grow even more." Any insight would truly be appreciated.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Short dream about a chunky baby and a dog

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 pm

I love little chunky babies!!!Lol...To me they bring me so much joy and peace and I just want to eat their cheeks--they're so juicy!!lol..I wonder if there is something in your life that is giving you/will give you great joy and comfort (its good for you) but you're still kinda apprehensive about it in the beginning--like something restraining you from having "total happiness/freedom"? Whatever has happened in your life, I believe that voice was the Lord letting you know that "its truly okay, because THIS will help you to grow". Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

your right on girl,lol

Post by angelwingz on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:20 am

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:I love little chunky babies!!!Lol...To me they bring me so much joy and peace and I just want to eat their cheeks--they're so juicy!!lol..I wonder if there is something in your life that is giving you/will give you great joy and comfort (its good for you) but you're still kinda apprehensive about it in the beginning--like something restraining you from having "total happiness/freedom"? Whatever has happened in your life, I believe that voice was the Lord letting you know that "its truly okay, because THIS will help you to grow". Please pray on what I've said
desiree
I dont know about anyone else's beliefs but with me The Lord was introducing to me the third person in the Trinity. Everywhere i turned I read or heard about the baptism of the Holy Spirit but i also read that it comes with the sign of tongues and(the Lord knows my heart :) but it made me uncomfortable then I felt bad b/c it IS a gift. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and you have an awesome sense of humor!!!! i like chunky babies too, he he he Mega-Blessings, Carol

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:29 am

Carol,
you're welcome! Laughter is medicine! So thanks for the compliment!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:35 pm

gentiles in the bible were known as dogs, ( before Christ blood is applied) chunky baby represents, that he has had too much milk.....meaning you have been on the milk of the word long enough and He is wanting to take you deeper. And He was confirming this will help you grow....spiritually.....It was a prophectic dream to you...The place you were or are is begining to change and that's ok because He is taking you were He wants you to go......

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top