two different dreams in one dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two different dreams in one dream

Post by MaMa on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 pm

my sister has been praying about her future direction regarding her career. her company is in trouble right now as most of the workers are leaving and changing to a new company. they do investment and personal finance advice. my sister is the only Christian in the company. she wants to follow God's direction to leave instead of people's opinion. she had this dream last night. she doesn't know whether this dream is related to her prayer or not.
my sister and my brother-in-law are having some gathering with my brother-in-law's friends. she was going to get something for them to eat before she went there to see them. she walked into a very interesting store with some interesting decoration outside. they put lots of huge bags of chips outside for decoration. she then walked inside wanting to get something. but she saw some huge crabs (size of a A4 paper) inside. some were inside cages, some were walking on the floor. my sister normally would be very scared, but somehow she wasn't scared at the crabs at all. one of the crabs with only one claw left walked toward my sister and my sister just kicked it away.
my sister, my mom and i walked together to a restaurant in the second part of her dream. the restaurant was a decent but not too fancy type of restaurant. we walked inside and sat at the table that was pretty close to the door. there were only two more tables were taken. one is very inside. the other one was several tables away from us. two people at that table just went shopping and somehow they were trying to show what they got to my sister. one said the cloth she got was only $25. the other said was $22. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two different dreams in one dream

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Here is one impression: The crabs looked worse than they were. There was really no threat. Sometimes the enemy just tries to get away with scaring us into doing something we shouldn't. Sorry, I don't have an interpretation yet.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top