baby boy dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby boy dream

Post by SP4Jesus on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 am

Hi there I'm brand new here, but i had a dream i want opinions on (actually 2 dreams). The first one I was in our truck. My husband was driving and our 2 teenage girls where in the backseat. I had been sleeping, but I woke up and they all told me that we had just left the hospital where I had had a baby boy. I argued and said I was never pregnant, but they insisted. I was so confused. Then I looked back, and there in the car-seat was the most beautiful baby boy I had ever seen. And he smiled at me. All confusion was gone and replaced with intense love. I immediately picked him up and began nursing him. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for about an hour. Then when I finally fell back to sleep, I dreamed of him again. This time we lived in a tall apartment building in a rain-forest area. (we currently live in Denver, Co) My oldest daughter adored him and was playing with him. I noticed how much she loved him. Then I got up and looked out the window at the rain-forest and saw a baby boy crawling away into the forest. I panicked and started to freak out and look for the baby. But I soon found My oldest daughter holding him and everything was fine. Since I had 2 dreams of the same baby I assumed it was a dream from God, but what does it mean?

SP4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: baby boy dream

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:09 am

Hi SP. I notice lots of "newness" here. New baby, new home, new location, new relationships. Is there anything new coming up in your life? (especially that involves you older girl.)

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

regarding newness

Post by SP4Jesus on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 am

We are wanting to move, possibly out of the country. My oldest daughter and I have wondered what it would be like to be missionaries. But we are moving so we can spend a lot of time with our girls before they go off to college. (They attend online schools so they can do that any where) We just want to take them hiking, and camping, and to the beach, you know just concentrate on them and not work and bills.

SP4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 am

Maybe the baby is the new life of mission you're feeling called to. And the baby crawling off into the forest could represent the fear of stepping out in faith. It's always hard to do and takes a lot of prayer and work to stay positive and keep the enemy from capitalizing on the abundant "what if" questions.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top