2nd time posting "A very interesting dream"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd time posting "A very interesting dream"

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

I posted this before but would appreciate another look. I am struggling on this one. Thanks in advance. I could sure use some help with an interpretation on this dream. I dreamt that I was with my family which is quite large. I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters. I remember that we were at a house and we were visiting. We decided to go somewhere and we were going to take 2 cars. I was to ride with my brother Mark but actually was in the wrong car. I suggested that they blow the horn to get Mark's attention but the two woman in the front (not my sisters but 2 old ladies) said no. I got kind of annoyed and said it again....just honk the horn and I will ride in that car. Again I heard no. Then I told them I was not happy with them and the next scene is we are stopped and these two old ladies are smoking a cigerate except now they are young. I was like wow that was a quick smoke. Then we went into this building and we were looking stuff up on the computer and then everyone left but I was still there. All of a sudden these men come in and they are agrivated that people were using their stuff. Theye were looking at these pictures and I was thinking, I hope they don't find me on there but sure enough they found me. I was oh oh. They came into the room I was at and they put some black ropes on me but I got out of them quite quickly. Then they did it again and again I got out of then easily. Then all of a sudden they found another guy and you could see them kind of turning something on the guy....He was being killed I think. I said to myself....Oh oh this is not good. They are going to kill me next. Then they assigned a guy to me but he got distracted. I looked to my right and there was an old wood door with peeling pain but it was red. I quickly ran to the door. It was huge but I was able to get out. I ran outside and it was snow all over the place. We were up on a hill and I was trying to find a way down. I found a spot where I could just slide down, so I did. There I started around the bank of the hill I just slid down and saw yellow seed on the snow. I went a little past that and the dream ended. Any help would be most appreciated. God bless,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd time posting "A very interesting dream"

Post by Jodi on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Connie, I don’t have an interpretation, but I did notice some things. Try reading the notes to see if the Holy Spirit will use them to release new understanding to you. I did pray before reading the post. I didn’t hear a definitive answer, but maybe He led me to notice what I did so He could jog your memory or give you new insights. I haven’t yet taken the interpretation tests, but I’ve printed them and will consider them in prayer. - Jodi

I was with my family. I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters. We were visiting at a house. We decided to go somewhere and we were going to take 2 cars. I was to ride with my brother Mark.

What does Mark represent to you?

Was he nurturing? Did he avoid his kid sister tagging along or welcome you?

How did you feel about him growing up?

In the dream how was it decided that you would ride with Mark? Did he invite you to ride in his car?

Somehow, I got in the wrong car. I suggested that they blow the horn to get Mark's attention but the two old ladies in the front (not my sisters) said “no.” I got annoyed and said it again....just honk the horn and I will ride in that car. Again I heard, “no.” I told them I was not happy with them

unintended separation and you’re trying to fix it

old ladies = a barrier to fixing it

The old ladies are symbolic because they morph into young women during the dream, so who (or maybe what) do you think they might represent?

What were two barriers to reunion with your brother (or whatever he represents here)?

How did those two things work together - because the old ladies were both hindering and refusing to help.

Next scene: We are stopped and these two old ladies are smoking a cigarette except now they are young. I thought, “Wow, that was a quick smoke!”

We went into a building. We were looking stuff up on the computer. Everyone left but I was still there. All of a sudden, men come in and they are aggravated that people were using their stuff.

unauthorized entry

men aren’t nice, but do you sense whether they represent worldly or demonic

mean-spiritedness?

using the computers that belong to these mean-spirited men

What do the computers represent? information source?

They were looking at pictures. I was thinking, “I hope they don't find me on there.” They found me. They came into the room I was in and put some black ropes on me but I got out of them quite quickly. They did it again and again I got out of them easily. Then they found another guy and they turned something on the guy....I think he was being killed.

I thought, “They are going to kill me next.” They assigned a guy to me but he got distracted.

You didn’t go unnoticed and you were afraid, but everything they tried did not put you into bondage or keep you captive. Your escape was made easy - the bonds couldn’t hold you. They got distracted (by turning attention to the next guy) and so did the one they told to deal with you. Your total escape was provided by the huge, peeling red paint, wooden door.

To my right there was an old wood door with peeling red paint. I quickly ran to the huge door.

This door reminds me of Jesus saying He is the Door. The red seems to signal His sacrifice. But I’m not sure why it would be peeling. It wasn’t your door with peeling paint; the mean men had a door with peeling paint. Maybe they were Christians who were not taking care of their relationship with Jesus. You, by contrast, ran quickly to Him.

I was able to get out and run. There was snow all over the place. Snow might represent purity and sanctification. Was it clean glistening snow or muddy?

We (you and who else?) were up on a hill and I was trying to find a way down. I found a spot where I could just slide down, so I did. When I slid down, I saw yellow seed on the snow. I went a little past that.

Seed on snow seems out of place since seed is usually planted during warm weather. But seed scattered on snow could be for the birds to eat.

yellow seed? What might yellow represent?

Since the Bible uses seed to talk about spiritual planting, think about what would be planted in you spiritually by this experience. Think of the seed being on the pure white snow of sanctification.

Do these questions unlock any meaning for you?

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:24 am

Well let me see, Mark represents my brother who looks a lot like my Dad. He is also the drinker and smoker in the family. He did not realize the plan and was oblivious to the fact I was suppose to be in his car. I never grew up with Mark. I was put in foster care at the age of 5 so never really knew him growing up. No he did not invite me. I just knew I was suppose to be there.

I sensed the old ladies to be a demonic force. Especially when they morphed into young woman. Trying a different angle and the smoking thing. That just ticked me off in the dream.

The men in the dreams represent a demonic force also. The computers represented to me a source of info but more a relaxation. I use my puter to relax but I use it a lot for ministry. So it could be that they represent demonic attack on information on the computer. Trying to cut off that information. The unlawful entry part I am not sure of. I felt no guilt being there. It was very matter of fact for me.

About being found out....I was not afraid of them finding me, just hoping they would not. I sensed they were not of God. I did not get afraid until I saw them go after the other guy.....then I knew I had to get out or be killed.

The door was hudge. It was way bigger than the average door. It was old and chipping away and the paint was red and old also. I took it as a means of escape but I know that was most likely the Lord Jesus.

The snow was glistening and white. It was kinda of crunchy. I don't know how to explain that. You know when you walk on very cold snow you get that crunchy sound.

The seed was yellow. That reminds me of the faith of a "mustard seed" and is pretty much what it looked like. So maybe that would birth a new faith in me about deliverance. Being in a situation that was clearly meant for evil and turned for his glory and his benefit. What happens when we have faith....we proclaim that faith.

The family thing is what I am struggling on here. I have no real attachment to my family. As I mentioned before we were not together until we got much older. We were all in separate foster homes. My sister Debbie and linda lived together in one home and Mark and Mike lived together in another but out of the ten of us we were split in separate homes. I have felt that the Lord sent me home 2 times to witness to them and I always felt like they were listening but not moving on their decision. Could it have something to do with that?

Thanks for your help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi Connie. I don't have an interpretation but I do see some things. You were carried, not of your own choice, to a "place" with your family. it wasn't a good place but a place where they tried to put you into bondage, but you escaped thru Jesus. This looks like a picture of your past. You say you aren't attached to your family, but in a lot of ways you are spiritually. You have some authority and duty there just by who you are. So I think this dream is about your relationship to your family, maybe the Lord showing you how he set you free, a kind of release? ? Anyhow, May He give you the meaning.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:02 pm

the part with the men with the ropes reminds me of someone that tries to bend you to their will even if its wrong. Its something you dont have a hard time telling them no about...but someone else might not be so lucky...just my thoughts.
love you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks Jwhita and Daphanie02, I sure appreciate the input. This one really had me stumped. Have a blessed day!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top