I was asked if I wanted to buy a "dime" from a drug dealer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was asked if I wanted to buy a "dime" from a drug dealer

Post by Christa on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 am

Scary dream really -

I was in the back right seat of my car and I let my husband drive. I started freaking out and I told him to pull over, but he wouldn't. So, I opened the car door as we were driving, hoping that he wouldn't endanger my life and that he would stop then. He didn't stop. I didn't have my seat belt on, so I was barely staying in the car. There appeared a handle bar in the center back on the ceiling/interior part. I grabbed onto it and held it with my left hand as I held the door handle with my right hand. I kept trying to shut the door, but it wouldn't shut, so I hanged onto it until my husband came to a stoplight. When he came to a stoplight, I ran out and around the car. I heard him try to lock me out, but it didn't work for him. I opened the door and started whaling on him. Then I dragged him out of the car, got in and took off without him. Next thing I know, I felt bad and I pulled over to wait for him in a really bad part of town on Sepulveda blvd. I tried to lock the door because I saw a guy coming. I didn't get it locked in time. He opened the door and asked me, "Do you want a dime?" I said, "no." Then he apologized ahead of time and said, "I need all of your money." I said I didn't have any. Then I said, "Wait, let me look again." I found $60- and gave it to him. Then I put my hand gently on his arm and said, "You don't have to do this, you need to start believing in God for your financial worries. Jesus loves you so much." He looked at me kind of funny, but in an understanding way. I pulled away and did not wait for my husband after that happened. End of dream.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was asked if I wanted to buy a "dime" from a drug dealer

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm

it sounds to me like there may be some drama going on that your husband is responcible for. no matter what you say or do you can't control the situation at first but finally you get ( or got) your chance to take things over. it sounds like you have a heart full of compassion and will help someone no matter what there cercumstance without being judgemental. please pray on these thoughts...
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks Laura...I'll pray on that.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down