Marriage and Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage and Baby

Post by Love's child on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:07 am

This question is a little bit different I guess because it's not occuring in my own dreams, but people keep coming up to me saying that I am in there dream. The theme seems to be me getting married or else me having a baby. With that being said I am 22 and I not married nor have I ever had any children... In fact I have not been in a serious relationship (my prayer has been since I was a teenager that I would be in one relationship and that it would be with the man that I end up marrying).

Anyway in one dream my friend told me that she had a dream that she was sent an invitation to my wedding. I had a friend also tell me that they were hovering over a church and they seen me standing at the altar getting ready to get married. Besides the marriage dreams a minister at my church told my mom that he had a dream that I had a baby and then my brother also said he had a dream that I had a baby and that he was taking my baby around showing people.

I don't know if that means anything because these aren't my dreams but other people's dreams.
With that being said I am not in a rush to get married or have children until God says so lol

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage and Baby

Post by sC0rCh3d on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:25 pm

you know what these dreams means...

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:59 pm

i really feel these dreams could be literal Love's Child. Please pray about it though. marriages sometimes signify any type of commited relationship (maybe if you started a new job somewhere) and babies signify new things that take up a lot of time and energy...but you should pray on whether or not these dreams are literal.
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:07 pm

hmm I guess it could go either way because I did just recently start a new job as well...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top