my son's dream FOOD contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my son's dream FOOD contest

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 am

My son had a dream:

Well, I was with my mom at a PX type dining facility that had lots of tables. It was more like the long hall of a PX. There was a little bit of light. At the end of the hall were the chairs and tables. I sit at one of those tables and then I notice all these movie theater items like popcorn buckets and drinks discarded or left there. I see this one table by the doorway (no door, just where the room goes to another room) and it had birthday items. Next to the birthday items were two purses and both were black. Then I say to mama "hey, someone left 2 purses". Then we leave that table and go to a different doorway, we were looking around. I notice this weird white camera pointed at the other end of the doorway. There was a bar (like the kind in a steak house) against the wall and we noticed that there was unfinished food (for a contest and they left without finishing) on the tables and each left over food was part of an eating contest. I was thinking that I wanted to eat the food cause I was hungry. Each type of food was supposed to be on one plate. As we look around I notice a fridge near the other end of the room by a corner. It had this sign on it that it said it went up to 1,000 or 9,000$ and if you can eat all this food without stopping then you win the 1,000 or 9,000$. Next to the fridge we see barrels of all sorts of nuts.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my son's dream FOOD contest

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm

lol not sure what this means but when I read it it makes me think of that saying " the way to a mans heart is through his stomach" lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 pm

LOL Daph, you made me and my son laugh! He just laughingly told me while patting his tummy that "when I was little, I used to think my heart was in my stomach" laugh

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:47 pm

LOL thats so funny!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top