Car crash and airplane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car crash and airplane

Post by Timothy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Last night I had a dream that left me seriously concerned. In the dream I had just arrived from a trip with my wife. We had flown in a small plane. We then got into a SUV. I was not happy with type of SUV. We drove towards the eastern direction on a tarmac road.The road had a portion where it descended. On that portion of the road, the SUV hit the tarmac with its front portion and it flipped over. Me and my wife were thrown out of the vehicle. I fell onto the tarmac road. I could see the vehicle miss hitting my wife by inches. Prior to that I thought it was going to fall on her. She eventually ended in the bushes/woods on the other side of the road. I got up to see if she was okay. I notice that she had dust all over her body but did not see any wounds. She appeared to be unconscious but still alive. I slowly walked to the side of the road to summon help. I saw a woman and I told her what happened and that we needed an ambulance for my wife. I woke up immediately thereafter. I was shaken by the later part of the dream.

Timothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car crash and airplane

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm praying this is not literal. it's always alarming when I have dreams like this. sometimes I wake up from them so shaken that I don't go back to bed until the Lord gives me peace about it.

speaking from a symbolic point of view, it could mean that you and your wife are going through a trail that ends up being harder on her than you in the end. the part where you weren't happy with the suv could stand for you settling for something and the trail was a result or just proceeded that. I hope I didn't confuse you. please pray on this as I'm only sharing my thoughts.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:47 am

I welcome your thoughts on the dream. I will pray for more revelation.

Timothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top