Humming Bird and nectar dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humming Bird and nectar dream

Post by karen on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 pm

I was looking down at a humid, tropical, foliage covering on the floor. Humid mist like steam rising.

As I concentrated I saw two black dots like on a butterfly. (powdery like on a butterfly's wings) They grew larger as I focussed in on them. Exotic. It was other worldly, in with plants.
As I observed, it changed into a Humming Bird. So beautiful and colourful, and wonderful to look at.

I held out my hand, so frail, so tiny the bird. Easily broken. I did not know how to handle such a delicate life. As it touched me, my hand, (for it came to me) I could immediately taste Nectar, sweet, in my mouth. The bird became smaller and smaller and melted into me, into my hand.

This scene repeated again behind me for double emphasis. First the dots/butterfly eyes amidst brightly coloured foliage. Everything brightly coloured. Then a humming bird, but I think it was tiny and mousey brown?
But then something different, an old lady. My husband's Mum. (but in real life I am not married?!)

This time, I had trouble picking up the bird. Afraid to break it. This time, white stringy stuff got into my mouth. It had a life of its own. I was not sure about it. It tried to imitate the first vision.

Now as I write this dream up I wonder....Maybe there is something I shouldn't say?
Who does that white haired woman really represent?
Was the first part of the dream real, and the second counterfeit?
I was concerned in the first part of the dream for the bird, in the second I was AFRAID.
The white haired woman never spoke or moved. (I don't think she could)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Humming Bird and nectar dream

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Sometimes paired scenes or dreams provide contrast. They could represent separate events or serve to high-lite the differences. The first event looks like an impartation of life, the second looks like an imitation, or a corrupt version. (Fear doesn't come for Him.) Have there been similar dreams lately?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Similar dreams?

Post by karen on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 am

I agree, fear doesn't come from Him. Also, I don't trust anymore when I am in my dreams. Up to a short while ago, I just used to accept, watch, participate etc. Not anymore. I question who and why things are in my dreams, when I am in the dream itself.

On going to sleep now each night, I quote scripture and ask Angels to be in my dreams, to protect me if need be. I ask for the Holy Spirit to protect me as I am asleep and lay hold of my promise from God, for so He gives His beloved sleep. I plead the blood, all in peace and not fear. I think I will ask for more discernment as I sleep and dream from now on.

The warfare dreams I had in the past, seem to have ended, (since going through some deliverance scriptures for myself) but it is as though I am being taunted in my dreams now, like some spirits are saying..."Hah! we are still here."
That is a lie, as when these counterfeits do appear, #1...I recognise them. #2... I don't trust them. #3...They are usually immobile #4...They urgently want me to do something and I don't do it.

I feel its almost like, if I concede, I will lose ground, no only in my dreams, but in my waking life, and I don't want to do that.

Lately I wake up a lot, when I, (a) don't realise what is happening...I find the Holy Spirit wakes me, and explains what was going on. Or I wake up because I am not comfortable for myself with the imagery.

One example....2 nights ago, there were 3 men at the top of the stairs in my old house from over 20 years ago. I could see the pattern on the carpet and was looking intently at it. (browns, oranges etc) Hey I inherited it, I didn't pick it! (not to my taste)
The three men were big and said nothing, yet I could understand their intent. I felt they wanted me to leave the carpet as it was, for as I looked at it, it was covered with cream coloured dog hair from my dog called Ladybird.
(obviously she is dead now. She broke my heart when she died, as I love her so much still. Love never dies, it really is eternal)
A hoover appeared and I insisted that it was not acceptable to have the carpet and stairs covered in hair like this. I started hoovering. It was a difficult job, as it was an old upright hoover. I wanted it to be clean.

On waking I thought, 'Aw maybe it's 'cos I had a similar conversation in the daytime with a chap who was out walking his dog and complaining about cleaning up his dog's hairs.'
Then I thought 'No', these guys wanted me to leave the mess, and were disappointed that I didn't. That was the feeling from them.

As I was thinking the Holy Spirit spoke softly to my heart and said that my house is swept clean. That led me to think about when things are 'evicted', one of them will go off and look for 7 other more viscious spirits and try to gain access. I do not want to be in a worse state than before the deliverance. I am simply standing in my new found freedom.

You asked,

Sometimes paired scenes or dreams provide contrast. They could represent separate events or serve to high-lite the differences. The first event looks like an impartation of life, the second looks like an imitation, or a corrupt version. (Fear doesn't come for Him.) Have there been similar dreams lately?

Yes, is the answer, because on returning to sleep, another representation will occur, but it is the same thing. Something false, wanting access, but appearing harmless. A lot of family members are being used of late. I find that interesting as it was generational stuff that got cut off. Especially on the Mother's side. I usually end up in her house or garden with these 'characters'.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 am

Hi Karen. I still don't feel I have a complete understanding, but it seems to me that the enemy is angry at losing soem measure of control over your life, and wants it back. His weapons are lies and imitations, so beware of what you recieve. (doiublechecking is a good habit anyhow.) And sence you mentioned generational stuff, just remember that when God breaks a chain in your life, that doesn't mean the chain is broken in your family. They are probably stuck in the old belief or pattern. But, you have new freedom and understanding to share with them and pray for them.

By the way, I took the test but missed all the literal interpretations. I got the symbolic ones ok.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 am

Hi jwhita,

I have not yet taken the test, but intend to. Well done you, for completing yours!

I do sense what you mean about the enemy being angry at losing some measure of control over my life. But 'tough' for him. I wasn't even aware of the stuff 'hiding' in my life, but I could definitely feel and see the effects from its hinderance. I was so exasperated at life blowing up in my face for no apparent reason.
I have really had to pursue the Blessing of the Lord which makes rich and adds no sorrow[toil] with it. Its been kinda... Like no grace, only hard works and dryness, for me with no mercy. That, is not in line with what I have learned of God from the word. (the devil is a hard taskmaster) Jesus said that His yoke is easy and His burden is light, and we have the Anointing.

Yes, there is a balance. Yes, I do my part, and I am diligent in my life, but a Believer's life should have evidence/manifestation. It seemed it has seemed that, I got so far, then couldn't go any deeper. so frustrating. Then the dreams really accelerated, the more I cried out in prayer for help. I wanted the root cause exposed.

The family still stuck in their old belief patterns as you say, but I am not a part of the family anymore, because I would not agree with them. (long story) They have been prayed for by myself, but on and off we have been separate for over 30 years.

Lately I have made some really radical choices based on my faith in God and His Word and not wanting to miss His calling in life. It doesn't always run smoothly. It would seem for me, that the last area to be broken into and plundered in my promised land is, provision. The opposition has been tangible.

You would have thought laying hands on the sick and seeing them recover, prophecy etc etc would be more difficult to lay hold of, but no, not in my case.
I am determined to have ALL of my inheritance in the here and now.

NOW faith, is the substance of things not seen, the evidence of things hoped for. Not when I'm dead! lol!

K

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 am

Go for it Karen. We'll be praying too.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:21 pm

I thought this when I posted the previous reply...

One example....2 nights ago, there were 3 men at the top of the stairs in my old house from over 20 years ago. I could see the pattern on the carpet and was looking intently at it. (browns, oranges etc) Hey I inherited it, I didn't pick it! (not to my taste)

The carpet...I didn't like it in real life, but it came with the house...

It strikes me, that that is a metaphor for baggage, or stuff that we literally inherit, but we don't know that we received it.

Now, if we transfer that metaphor to our spiritual house. If you get what I mean? Wow! (This is truly driven by God.) The end result, is freedom and possession, through our promises of the inheritance in the Blessing. Our covenant rights to freedom!

Thank you Jesus! Gal 3:13-14 in action.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top