Protecting a sleeping, sick young girl from wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protecting a sleeping, sick young girl from wolves

Post by daughteroftheking on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:23 pm

I had a dream the other night...the beginning had to do with two of my most recent ex's trying to seduce and influence me. Which they both have there moments of phone calls and such at the moment...until I get my new phone number.

Then the big chunck of the dream that I remember was that I was with this strange family...and there were these wolves coming after them...but they weren't running away..they were just sitting outside this house..the yard was desolate..and they looked old..sick..kind of dead looking. There was this young girl in her bed...in a room of this house....
She was sleeping and sick with something...so I proceeded to barracade the doors to protect her from these wolves..then I heard the people sitting outside telling me that the wolves were going to get in because there were chips in the room and they would smell them and get it. I was determined and very strong willed however that this would not happen..I had secured the doors enough. There was also a moment very starnge I remember looking through this girls dresser to find clothes for some reason and all I found were underwear..? But that was the just of the dream...

Thanks in advance and God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Protecting a sleeping, sick young girl from wolves

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 pm

The wolves represent a threat of some sort to the girl, who obviously isn't protected by her family. And the lack of proper clothing seems to repeat the theme, lack of covering. The girl herself could be real, someone you know or will know, or a ministry or outreach that at risk through not being "covered" properly. Does any of this sound familiar?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi vanessa, I think you are right this dream could most definitely be your friends daughters. Wolves usually represent the enemy for me I have dreamt about wolves many times and it was even revealed to me in a dream that it was the enemy. I had a similiar dream where I was inside the house and the wolf was trying to get in to hurt my family but I was the only one awake. At first I had no clue what it meant... This situation manifested when a horrible fight broke out within my family and I was the only one trying to resolve the situation. I was well aware that this was an attack on my family. Unfortunately the situation isnt entirely resolved because everyone has hurt feelings but wont recognize that the enemy pulled a fast one on them. Even though we are all christians each side wont forgive eachother. Once again I havent taken the accuracy test but this is my experience and what I think based on that.

I think jwhita is right. But I also think the chips represent the family members who are not saved. This kind of leaves an open window for the enemy to get to the girl or girls. If I were you I would just pray over their house. I really hope this helps. Like I said that is just my opinion. I really hope all works out. God Bless!

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:10 am

Yes, I believe so too, thanks guys for your insights. My friend(the mother) also had a dream somewhat similar awhile back of this huge car crash...she got out of her car to see what was going on and another car smashed into hers and tore it apart...as she was frantically looking for her oldest daughter she seen that I had her in safety. So...I will keep her and her family in prayer...as that is what I should be doing. Rather than worrying if her unsaved husband coming down is going to shake the progress shes been making with the Lord. I will pray and let Him take care of it. But that girl, this daughter of hers I have a sense is going to be a BIG witness to both her parents very soon. Amen! Thanks guys..

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top