confused about this one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confused about this one

Post by s_scott2908 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:54 pm

So I had a dream last night that I felt really needed some attention. I just don't know what it means and I found this website and I'm praying that some of you might be able to help. I was in a church and it was really religious. (I'm personally spiritual and prefer my life to be guided by the Holy Spirit and I journeyed out of religiousity a few years ago and became saved) Well I'm in this religious church and they are about to receive communion. (I personally feel that some religious churches do not truely understand the meaning of communion). Sorry anyways I'm in this religious church and they are about to receive communion. Well I go up and receive the bread and the lady who handed it to me just gave it to me...didn't say anything just handed it to me. Well I was upset by this in my dream and in my heart I thanked Jesus and said amen out loud so they could hear me. Well I went to go receive the wine and they guided me to this other person who handed me a pretzel and I was so confused b/c this was not part of communion and then they guided me to someone else who handed me a piece of broken cereal, so this time I was getting really frustrated and wanted to receive the wine. I was upset that they didn't understand anything about God and that it had just been a habit for them and that they were confused that you receive bread and wine and it's in the remembrance of Jesus and that's what He served at the Last Supper. Well I looked over and saw another lady handing a cup of wine to a boy so I went over there to get it and when she handed me the cup it was empty. I looked over at the boy and his cup was full. The wine was real wine and not grapejuice. I thought in my dream that's ok that she handed me an empty cup b/c I do not want wine that has been fermented. I remembered Jesus and drank from the empty cup anyways. At that time I heard my purse being closed (I had left my purse in the pew) well I look over and these 2 little boys had stolen money from my purse. I pointed my finger at them and told them to immediatly put that money back in my purse. They just looked at me like they hadn't done anything, even though I had caught them. ...Then I woke up. So yeah sorry so long but I want to be detailed as possible. I have crazy dreams all the time and they have gotten more intense since I've been saved and even more intense lately since I have really been thirsty for God. Thank you ahead of time and God bless!
Steph

s_scott2908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: confused about this one

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Ok, this is my feeling on this....You are now in a closer relationship with the Lord, you understand what communion really means now.

Religious people do not understand (nor can they until they are delievered from "religion") what communion is. Religious people are willing to go to church and "eat the bread" which is hearing the Word of God, but they do not want to drink the cup "the Revelation of God" Children below the age of accountability are able to drink, because they are still protected by God.

The children stealing your money, symbolic of Religious people robbing God by not giving their tithe to the Lord. They don't even realize they are doing something wrong....and honestly a lot of real Christians don't understand the importance of tithing to the Lord. I didn't for a long time honestly, but I got that revelation from the Lord, and it has changed my life.

These are just my thoughts/feelings on this...I'm not saying this is a thus sayeth interpretation.

God Bless.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s_scott2908 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:48 pm

No this is awesome. I didn't even think of the tithe and in my dream before I went up to receive communion I looked at the money in my purse that was for tithe. That was the money the children had stolen. I forgot about that. My husband and I are faithful tithers and above that b/c we love to be cheerful givers.
God Bless!

s_scott2908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top