Assualt and Movie...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assualt and Movie...

Post by Love's child on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:52 am

I had this dream going into the morning of September 20th. When I first had the dream I prayed and I believe I had some understanding on the ending o the dream, but I wanted to still see what the Lord speaks to you all for confirmation.

Alright so here is the dream:

There was a man that was going around trying to rape people ( I believe he had already sexually assaulted one person). He ended up coming after a girl, and the girl managed to get on top of the guy who was laying down and she began to press her thumbs hard in the middle of his throat and it killed him. In the dream I knew that this took place on the 23rd. After that I remember the dream shifting and I was with a girl name Nelly (who I knew in college but not very well) and I was taking a group of people to see a movie called Damascus. I remember looking at the poster board for the movie that we were going to see. I remember on the poster board was a black lady but her face was turned to the side so you mostly just seen her hair versus her face and the colors of the bored were red and black from what I remember. The dream ended with us in the theater getting ready to watch the movie.

I appreciate you all for helping me as I begin to seek God more for understanding in dream interpretation. There are some dreams that I understand right away and others that come slowly

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assualt and Movie...

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 am

hmmm.. what does Nelly bring to mind? Could she be representative for someone or something else? I'll try to think on it more.
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 pm

I'm not sure... I didn't really know her well but from what I remember she seemed like a nice person. She was around "church people" alot but I never actually seen her at church. I did look up the meaning of her name and it said light. But basicallly from my memories of her she was a nice girl.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top