I had a baby and grapes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a baby and grapes

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:31 am

I'm so very excited you guys!!
I had dream last night that I delivered a bunch of grapes and then a baby.. I'm guessing God is about to start a new project with me. I'm so very excited.. however I don't know why I delivered the grapes before the baby.
Oh and right before I went into labor I had apparently tried to drink a liquid to abort. ( this would never happen in real life I assure you) Do ya'll think this means I won't initailly want to do this new project ?

Jen thinking

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a baby and grapes

Post by Love's child on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 am

It sounds like you already interpreted the dream :clap: lol. It seems like something new is coming like you said ... WOW While I was typing that this came to me really clear... I am going to type it as I heard it.

The grapes represent something that was promised to you, but it had not come to pass and you eventually threw it to the side (kinda gave up on it/aborted it), but it is going to come to past (that's the baby). The fruit came out first to remind you of the promise.

So when the promise is fulfilled you will remember because you will have the reminder to help you recall what was promised to you that you gave up on.

I really believe that is going to happen because I was going to stop typing after I said you pretty much interpreted your dream lol and then that was given to me.

Please pray on what I have said... BUT I'M EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:58 am

Thanks so much Love's child.. I will pray more on what you have said.
Isn't it awesome the way things are suddenly revealed ??
I appreciate your input!
Love,
Jen
flower

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:08 am

LOL.. I wanted to say something I was thinking in my head that was hilarious....It is about how I'm really excited NOW because God has revealed he wants to use me. The hilarious part is that I have no idea what it is and that apparently (judging by this dream) I won't really want to do it!

hee hee I just thought that was funny.. kind of an oxymoron. LOL
hee hee

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:29 pm

Jen
i wonder if in fact God is trying to begin something new in you or you have a confident expectation of something but before it can come you have to show forth "fruit" (as in fruits of the spirit and works)? Just by you mentioning the grapes seems as though the "Something" (possibly what God desires to do with you) will be sweet and fulfilling in the end!!!
smooches and please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:53 pm

I wanted to add another piece...

I agree with the other interpretations but I think the fact that you gave birth to grapes vs another kind of fruit should be examined. I too believe that the Lord plans to begin something new in you but He wants to draw closer to you so that you can continue to mature in Him and produce (more) fruit before it will happen.

The following verses came to me and for some reason I felt the need this time to check more than one version...my default Bible version is the New King James but in this instance, The Message seemed to capture what came to me the best particularly verse 8...you may want to do the same to see if the passage bears witness:

John 15:1-8
1-3 "I am the Real Vine and my Father is the Farmer. He cuts off every branch of me that doesn't bear grapes. And every branch that is grape-bearing he prunes back so it will bear even more. You are already pruned back by the message I have spoken.

4"Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you. In the same way that a branch can't bear grapes by itself but only by being joined to the vine, you can't bear fruit unless you are joined with me.

5-8"I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples.

Please pray on what I've said.

Blessings!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Desiree,
I had thought of fruits of the spirit also, I just wasn't exactly sure if it fit.. but I will definately dig a little into my bible and look at those again to see what might pertain to me.

Lola,
I liked the version of those verses you found.. I had looked it up in my bible and it said vine.. which doesn't seem to mean as much as the actual word grapes. Also, "produce more fruit" is another good way to say what happened in the dream and seemed to make sense.

If you get a chance pray over it with me. I really appreciate you guys telling me what you think!

huggins

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:17 pm

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED IT MITE BE NEW WINEFOR A NEW MINISTRIE,;GRAPES=WINE .BABY=MINISTRY?,PERHAPS YOU ARE FEARFUL OF STEPPING INTO IT= TRYING TO ABORT IT,WHAT THE COST MAY BE TO YOU? thinking praying flower d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Jen out of my own curiosity, is it possible for you to have a baby? im sorry i just cant shake the fruit of the womb thing...Just my own thoughts and curiosity...i totally agree with the symbolism others have suggested...
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 am

Sorry Daph,
A baby is not possible through my husband and I. He had the surgery.
We have two beautiful children and unless God brings a child from elsewhere we are done.

(funny.. I did have that dream about a woman giving up her baby to me and I said I only wanted it if she thought she couldn't keep it) I also got a date in that dream which I assumed was for this new project: the woman said she would make her mind up by Dec 1st.

Dreamster,
let's go further with your thought.. what would wine for a ministry mean? Is that like fuel for the fire? Let me know wht youre thinking.

Very interesting stuff.

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top