Escaping and visiting a woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escaping and visiting a woman

Post by Angelwings on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 pm

In this dream I was trying to get out of a building. It was sort of like a game..I had to use strategy. I had to find the right passageway and some passages i had to figure out how to open them up. I wasn't alone but I couldn't see who was with me. I finally found the passage that led to the outside but we waited until the coast was clear, we were trying to escape with out being seen. We saw a car driving by so we hid and waited for it to pass because we knew they were watching. We finally got out. The dream quickly switched to a woman, I don't know if we were talking to her or someone else was and we were observing, but the woman was surprised that she was being confronted (?)
She said "Seriously? We are going to do this now?" Then the scene switched and we were traveling to the womans house. I didn't see myself or the person with me, I didnt see us in a vehicle or anything but I saw the road and I was looking at it from an airview. the road looked like a brick road, but it was rough looking. And I said " She lives at the 18th break" When I said that I saw the brick road and then I saw two brick walls , one off to each side of the road. (as if you were to enter a neighborhood that has the walls on the sides of the entrance that usually has the name of the neighborhood.) Then the scene switched and she was standing with a man who was on the phone, I think they were negotiating something (? I think...that parts a little foggy to me) But she said said something like "Don't forget to mention 18%"

I'm praying for more clarity....some parts are foggy.

Blessings.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping and visiting a woman

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:00 pm

I posted this dream 3/8/10 but I haven't received a word since then.
anyone?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi angelwings,

I could be way off, but just some thoughts I had when reading your dream:
"you had to use strategy" reminds me of a spiritual battle where u have to use God's strategy. "finding the right passage way" sounds to me like finding the right scripture to use in this warfare: (as God tells us our weapons are spiritual weapons, eg His Word, see Eph.6:17) then "u had to figure out how to open up those passages with an unseen person with u" sounds like the Holy Spirit is going to help you open up the specific scriptures needed to get out/open up the situation as in your dream this leads u out of the maze.
Again just my thoughts. About the woman who "is surprised that she's being confronted" sounds to me this is a spirit that is being confronted through this spiritual warfare/opening up of the passage/Scriptures. What are your own thoughts on the 18th break? Ask Holy Spirit to show you what He means with that. Could be a specific scripture that He's referring to or something that specifies this spirit.
I have not taken the accuracy test. These are my thoughts! Please pray over it and toss what's not applicable. God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm

"finding the right passage way" sounds to me like finding the right scripture to use in this warfare:

great point traveller, thank you. I will definitly pray over this. I'm not sure what the 18th break means...it seemed important for some reason.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 am

Luke 13:11-13
11And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.

12And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.

13And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

Infirmity:
1a. the quality or state of being INFIRM (of poor or deteriorated vitality); weak of mind, will, or character; not solid or stable
b. the condition of being feeble(frailty), old age, especially of moral character
2. Disease, Malady
3. a personal failing, Foible (a minor flaw or shortcoming in character or behavior-weakness)

Unsanctified hearts are also under the spirit of infirmity. They are distorted, out of place and out of order, they are bowed down toward things below. Many believers are under the spirit of infirmity:

Psalms 38:6-8
6. I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
7. For my loins are filled with a loathsome [disease]: and [there is] no soundness in my flesh.
8. I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart

Ecclesiastes 7:13
Consider the work of God: for who can make [that] straight, which he hath made crooked?

Psalms 146:8
The LORD openeth [the eyes of] the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Awesome!
I thought of 'bondage' and the story of the woman in Luke 13 yesterday when I wrote my previous post. Wasn't sure but now you got to that scripture too. God is good!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm

God is Good!! He is always teaching me something! happy dance praiseGod

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

still praying if this is regarding me or someone else????

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top