Please Help Alligator Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help Alligator Attack

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 am

I dreamt that I went into a store, shop of sort-just looking. There was a young pastor there who I am familiar with IRL. As I was looking, he began talking to me. I know that he is a prophet. I was skeptical and I dare not say anything . I felt that if it was something the Lord wanted me to know... it would truly be revealed. He began to talk about trials that he had gone thru..he started talking about breast cancer. He started walking with me and was saying some encouraging words. Then he told me to stop worrying about my husband and that he would live a long good life...Then he said on the other hand the devil is trying to take you out. I felt he was talking about a breast cancer issue, then suddenly this huge alligator attacks me around the neck and shoulder area. All I could see is the alligator trying to twist me as it does when it tries to kill its prey. I see in my dream two missionaries who are related to me sitting as they do IRL when they visit the sick and shut in.

Prayerfully, please let me know what God is showing you. I want to see if it is confirmation to what I think it is.

Thanks

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help Alligator Attack

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 pm

GOOD GRIEF! It sounds like satan is trying to attack you with breast cancer... your feelings about the issue are doubtful and you are handeling it just like you would the prophet you werent sure about in the beggining of your dream. If its true, then you Know God will reveal it to you.. Just because the devil has thrown it out there..does NOT mean its true. the alligator could represent the fear of breast cancer or something like it it doesnt have to mean cancer itself. TRUST the Lord!! You can face anything with HIS strength and power!!

please pray on what ive said...just my thoughts.
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 am

Thank you. All my tests were clear on yesterday so that could have very well been my fear. Thanks

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top