tribes of people and past sins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tribes of people and past sins

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:54 am

This dream troubles me..I am not sure but I think it is a warning of the devil's plan for me. I am a recovered alcoholic and one of my biggest fears is that my fiance will cheat. He has admitted that he struggles with lust. We have been praying and I am sure we will get through it. Praise God. But I am not sure so much about the second part of the dream.

Was riding in my car.....decided to take a bike...passed up a new mill where men where constantly flirting with me...rode bike to party in the hills type party......justin came and tried to take my car away we got into a fight....people around me were handing me shot after shot...drink after drink....justin (my fiance) was handing them to me....I won the argument about me going out with friends....arguing I only go out every 6 months....there was a group of people there watching me argue my case this gay guy said that him and his partner loved me and would help me get rid of him if I needed help (case was justing cheated on me so now it was my turn to cheat or something)....Eventually I got so mad at him that I punched him in the face multiple times.....I took the keys and told justin I was leaving him, and taking all the money he wouldnt let go so I said do you want me to call on my bodyguards (goonies)....I then looked back and justin was in a box like coffin.....I cried out for him right before the lid was shut on him......I was fighting to get into the coffin....

then I went into this wild trippy phase where all these people were dressed like giant animals running around in this giant field all happy and crazy and this voice was telling me to befriend the wolf when I reached for the wolf and caught it....it was a snail......and the snail turned into a human that looked sad and looked like she been crying so I let her go....I felt not fearful but disturbed by this in the dream....There were all these different tribes of humans... some were actually tribes from different countries with war paint on.....looking at the sunset....on a snowy hillside....so I walked down barefoot keeping my eyes on the sun...noticing that I didnt feel cold nor could I feel the snow below my feet..and something said to myself “ you are finally free!' as in free without my fiance justin..... a part of me said thats a lie......then a mechanical dove came down from the sky with many rainbow colors I grabbed it and it became a real dove then I kissed it and released it....it became mechanical again....I walked up the hill and asked the others if they seen it....then said yes....then a giant REFILL sign flashed in neon colors...and I was in a bar on the dance floor.....I was dancing for my life almost...(to a song...that kept singing black angel over and over again) wildly dancing ….until I was eventually on the floor dancing exhausted.....Then I got up looked over at the people by the bar and they all turned into vampires and hissed at me.....like they were hungry and going to eat me....then a bunch of words came up on a blue screen once I realized that they were demons ”enable these acts.....(with a list of different things to do....which I cant remember )my exality faculty”

Any help with this one I would really appreciate. It is the most livid dream I have ever had. I could still remember the feelings vividly. It might mean nothing. But I cant get it off my mind so I figure it must mean something. Thanks again for any help. God Bless.

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tribes of people and past sins

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks I read it. It makes alot of sense. In the dream my fiance keep his affair a secret. I felt justified to drink because he cheated on me, but he didnt think it was fair. my emotions overwhelmed me and I hit him a number of times but when I turned back it was too late.

Maybe I am going to find out about something he is keeping from me and in turn keep a secret of my own. Then leave him to regret it? Not entirely sure.

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top