Children feuding and melting cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children feuding and melting cross

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:43 am

I have hole in my arm and wrist. That turns into a cut. That then blackens my hole arm. I advise my mother that I am going to lose my arm and that I cant feel it anymore she assures me that I am not. I dont it eventually heals. I then am in a school room and have fallen ill. I crawl to the golden melting cross at the head of the room and bow to it. I then walk outside to see two groups of children arguing. One is dressed in scarlet and another is dressed in blue. One proclaims jesus while the other does not. I watch them and the children in the scarlet back the children in the blue back against a wall. I feel sorry for the children in the blue. But I know that the children in the Scarlet are my own.

I am new at interpeting dreams I think the bowing is about humbling myself but I am not sure about the rest any help I would appreciate. Thanks and God Bless.

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children feuding and melting cross

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 am

have you literally fallen ill lately? what color was the children backing Jesus wearing? this sounds a lot like your other dream and they may be connected.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 pm

I have had different health issues but doctors never can figure out whats wrong. Different pains and painful experiences. I figure its probably an attack but I am usually able to pray my way through it. The children were wearing red auburn colored uniforms but the older wool ones with suspenders I dont know if you know what I mean. They were yelling at the children in the blue mocking them saying that Jesus is the son of God and that they are stupid. I have dreamt about these children in another dream as well. There are two little girls in paticular that always stand out. maybe if I tell you the first dream they were in you can help me make sense of it. Its gotta be important if they are recurring I figure.

In another dream where I was with my family running from an unseen force that was trying to trap us. We cam upon an angelic figure (pale no hair bright blue eyes) told me to go to this library. So I ran through the doors and came upon the same group of children (1st time I saw them) I asked the one little girl if she knew this man who wrote this book and she said "yes I know him" with a smile while this other little girl who was really shy remained really quiet..." the books over there".....just then the fire alarm went off as well as the sprinklers and all the people in the library ran in a panic except for the children. One of my family members told me to hurry. As I looked for the book the children started standing up on their seats smiling and giggling with excitement getting more and more excited. Some yelled "yes there! there!" So I grabbed the book and it was facing the reverse way...it was old and black with what looked like red hebrew lettering on it...but as I tried to open it I woke up...

So I dont know if that helps. But I would love to know what it means. God Bless you for your help!

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 pm

You're right it is significant! Im just not sure exactly what it means. I know that in the last dream, the book could be the bible....let me pray on it.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:50 pm

K thanks

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down