Disease and children being slaughtered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disease and children being slaughtered

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 am

beginning of dream starts in school in a gym with two women. Disease is killing people. I fall ill with this disease and fall to the floor. Over loud speaker someone says my name... is sick with the disease and dying while I am on the floor. Older woman says good for you with a snide smile other woman with blonde hair is hysterical and shouting why isnt anyone helping her?!? A grass lawn appears in a very straight line before me. I start inching foward dragging myself with my elbows foaming at the mouth. I start eating the grass frantically at first regular grass... then thorny... then four leaf clovers which i become delighted to eat. I stand up renewed and better then ever. I have a new gift from God. The evil woman says, yeah right sure you do. So I motion my hands and hold her up against the wall. I then feel bad and drop her to the ground. Then she falls ill. And walks up beside me. I then realize its her or me. And I fling her against a brown fence. Take a piece of the fence stab her through the heart with it. And then cut of her head. The good woman then steps up beside me looks at me and says "They are coming." I panic and tell the children to run. A grim reaper like person appears at the door. I run outside and see a little boy running. I take his hand and then stop at the back of the school house and hear horrible screams from the children inside. I then look at the little boy to my left and realize I can risk it or save him the little boy. So I take off flying to see an army of reapers blocking off paths and collecting/killing the children. There were cars and buildings on fire that I could see as I flew away.

I'd appreciate help with this one. I am sometimes right when I interpet dreams but I dont always understand all of it. I know the grass eating is probably the word of God but I'm not sure what the rest means. I am thankful for any help.

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disease and children being slaughtered

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:44 am

When I was a kid I used to have dreams. The nazis would come and collect all the blondes (I used to be about as blonde as it gets, always was the brunt of blonde jokes in middle school) I would be taken to a school/mall and they lined us all up for in-processing I snuck out of line and made my way to one of my classrooms. I tried to hide in a cubby hole and then under the table. The nazis started bringing the victims into my classroom and line them up against the wall and shot them all with their automatic machine guns. I was the only one that escaped.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 am

it sounds like you either have been or will be attacked and whatever you use to ease the pain will be good at first, second not good, and third the absolute best and rare! you will feel lucky and blessed to have it! the reapers to me symbolize death...you have a very rare gift and will use it with Gods help to overcome death. Do you work with children? just a thought from my own brain...could you be taking a stand against abortion?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 am

Good grief Hindsfeet! that sounds like you escaping the devil through salvation...just my thoughts. love ya!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 pm

I like how she handled that evil woman who tried to curse her!!

Thank you Daph!! I never understood it or thought about it like that. I believe you are totally right.

I would love to see what God has planned for anicholson!!

Love ya too Daph flower

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Wow thank you so much for replying. I am actually going to school to be a high school teacher and the one thing people have always told me is I have a natural motherly instant and a way with children even though I have no children of my own. I would most definitely want to take a stand against abortion in an active way so that is possible. The different grass thing daphine sounds right, it most definitely stuck out to me. I'm sure time will tell what it means.Thank you so much for the insights. I would most definitely like to see what God has planned for me as well. : )

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm

oh yes!!! very exciting!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top