being chased

View previous topic View next topic Go down

being chased

Post by webbsaj on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 pm

so last night i had a dream that i was being chased by a group of punk teenagers. they had (i guess) stolen millions of dollars from somewhere and somehow i got a hold of a ten thousand dollar bill from them and they were chasing me to get me back. i was running though buildings over roof tops, all sorts of places to get away from these guys. then later in the dream, or maybe a separate dream, i was in a building of some sort where i propisitioned an asian prostitute. without getting graphic i was caught by a person i know in real life who has a christian background but has major issues with hypocrites. i dont believe he is a believer. any way in the dream i proceeded to explain to him that while i obviously should not have done what i did, God still loves me, and while my sin was not excusable, christians are not perfect. any one have any thoughts? thanks

webbsaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: being chased

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 pm

This is just some of my thoughts. That seems to be what God wants you to tell him. That no matter what he or anyone has done in their lives or what they are currently doing, God will meet them right then and there. No one is perfect and it might seem that Christians are the worst offenders is because those are the ones that REALIZE they NEED God.
If this doesn't confirm anything in your spirit then you can ignore it :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top