baby dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby dream

Post by MaMa on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

my sister was expecting and being very close to her due date in my dream (she was expecting and had a baby girl last month in real life). my brother-in-law tried to get things ready and took my sister to go to the hospital. then my sister said she couldn't make it to the hospital the baby was coming out already. but somehow the baby didn't come out from my sister. she came out from my mom's belly instead. the baby was very clean (didn't have any blood on her body) and healthy that they didn't even need to take her to the hospital to have a check up. my mom then tried to find a blanket to cover up the baby. but she couldn't find any. she then found a bag near the door and got out a blanket inside to cover up the baby. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: baby dream

Post by lola21st on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm

in real life is your mother involved with your sister on any project or will she be helping your sister with the baby?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 pm

my brother-in-law is the one who is taking care of the baby right now. cause he is not working anymore. my mom only helps them to cook and take care of the older girl.
my mom actually live with them. and now they are praying for a bigger place to live. they might be able to get a bigger place for them this summer. this is the only thing that i can think of for both of them to be involved with. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top