Tattoos???? UPDATE...need Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tattoos???? UPDATE...need Help!

Post by Angelwings on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 pm

The subject sounds silly.

I've been getting a lot of vision type dreams. When I'm at that relaxing stage before I fall asleep....but I can still hear whats going on around me IRL. They come like flashes or snapshots but really quick. I was talking to my mother about this and I was wondering if it was just my mind shutting down as I relax or if they were visions from God. So she suggested I keep track of them and pray over them. Maybe someone can confirm these..or not! Please pray about it first.

Here's the most recent:

I saw a tattoo artist sitting over someone getting ready to give them a tattoo....I dont know if it was on the leg or arm. The vision gave me a close up shot so all I could see was the tattoo itself. And the tattoo artist said "it needs shading". and they began to add shading to the tattoo.
I dont know if anyone knows anything about tattoos. I do....only because my older brother has been a tattoo artist for many years and I've watched him do a ton of tattoos, so please bare with me if I lose some of you.

Then the next flash I saw a women sitting in a chair with her back toward me. I saw that she had a big tattoo that covered most of her back and continued to her shoulder than down her arm, and it was in color. I don't know what the tattoo was or remember all the colors.

The next flash vision was of the tattoo artist, I'm guessing the same one...dont know, but she was getting ready to tattoo someone on the hand. I dont know who it was, if it was the same person with the shadding, I think it was a guy but the vision didn't focus in on that person....but it wasn't me. Then I saw him smile..heard someone say " it's going to hurt a little". I dont know if it was the guy or the tattoo artist that said that.

The next flash...which for some reason I feel like all the other ones were leading up to this last one....it was a close up of the hand, the tattoo needle was connecting or filling in a line on the part of your hand thats between your pointing finger and the thumb. You know that part they call the "pressure point"? well the line was at the pressure point and the needle was connecting it going toward the knuckle of your thumb.

Is my mind playing tricks on me?? LOL

Since I had the visions of the tattoos there have been a few things that have come up IRL that bring me back to these visions. I'm so confused about it all.
Like I've mentioned in other posts...I've been praying for my husbands salvation. I also have been praying that the Holy Spirit would stir up his God given talents. My husband doesn't really have much going on in his life besides working 6 days a week.

He recently got in contact with some relatives that he has lost touch with and one of his aunts asked him if he is still using his artistic talents. I asked him what she was talking about and he explained how he loved drawing when he was younger. So I was excited and I said that he should definitly start getting into it again. That same night and distant relative called him (someone related to his husbands daughter, my step daughter). She asked my husband to draw a picture for her for a tattoo she wants to get on her back. Well my husband was so excited and really thought it was "meant to be" since I had encouraged him earlier that day and then she happen to call. So he was really happy about his new project and he drew her a very pretty picture with her little baby girls name in it.

Now, she contacted him a week later and said she got a tattoo on her back but it wasn't his drawing. But that she will eventually incorporate his drawing with everything else that is on her back. What she got tattooed is just an outline and she is going to add color, and she's planning on getting her entire back covered. Needless to say, my husband is very upset. She's getting the tattoo from some stranger who claims to have owned his own tattoo parlor in another state. And apparently my husband said it looks horrible. He's known this girl since she was 5 years old and feels like she is making a big mistake.

I'm so concerned now. I wasn't sure what this vision meant, and it just seems ironic that I would see a girl with a tattoo on her back. And then the vision with the close up of the hand. Does that have to do with my husband? Does the hand symbolize how we use our hands, his talents?
Please help me pray about this. I feel like it's related. My husband is so concerned for her and feels like he can't do anything about it. And I just recently posted a dream I had with my husband and him holding a baby boy....not sure if thats related either.

God Bless

Last edited by Angelwings on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update/repost edited, changed the title)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tattoos???? UPDATE...need Help!

Post by Angelwings on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

the other dream that I was wondering if it was related is titled "My husband and a baby boy?"

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 pm

oh well, maybe I should just write this off as a coincidence.

I don't think I've ever had a dream that was literal.....there mostly symbolic.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:44 pm

I wouldn't write it off. God creates the coincidences more often than you think. You said you prayed about it, so just ask God for another confirmation.

Thanks for praying for me today. I'm feeling a lot better!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Your welcome!!

I'm fighting myself on this one. First I thought it was a warning and now everything seems quiet and I'm doubting all of it. I usually dream things symbolic and I pray and go to the scriptures. But this is different, it's the first for me. Not sure where to go in scriptures for this...or how to even pray about it.
any suggestions?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Something funny, the other day I was feeling VERy guilty about something and I asked God what He wanted me to do about it. I opened the Word and immediately saw the exact verse that had come to my mind. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar... and I had an extra thought 'even though they are thieves, I will bless you for doing what I ask'. Then I flipped to another book and He immediately gave me another verse. He even gave me an alternative action that I could get my point across to a certain entity, that took a lot of weight off.
I know that doesn't have anything to do with your stuff. I think your dream was more than likely in relation with your husband and what has happened.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I read this and your other dream too.
Interesting.
Maybe this is symbolic and not literal,even if there may be some similar things happening in real life.
I lookes for meaning of symbol tattoo,yet I did not find one in a christian dream dictionary.I found an interesting writing though somewhere else(not necessarily a christian interpretation,but interesting):
Tattoes may represent those things in our life that seem only "skin deep" but maybe interesting and fun.They could represent our thinking,our playful ways,and our seemingly unimportant habbits.As time progresses,we may realize that our passing fads have became permanent.Thus,a tattoo may be symolic of something that we inflict on ourselves,is permanent if not deep,and generally carries with it some negativity.

-Another thing accured from the Bible:
"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead,nor prints any marks upon you:I am the Lord."(Leviticus19,28.)

I heard that it means the Lord does not want us to make tattoos on our bodies.
Please don1t get me wrong.The Lord is gracious,and he forgives us if we did it in the past.He loves us.

So maybe this tattoo thing is symbolic in your dream.

I'm not sure,but maybe what happened shows that maybe your husband should use his talent some other ways.
It's good that you pray for his salvation.I know how you feel,my husband is unsaved yet.I know it needs a lot of praying and encouraging on our part.I'm praying for your husband and you and also about your dreams.
If the things I said are not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.
God bless you.
With love.
Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 am

Oh wow, I didn't see this reply until now.

Thats interesting what you said about tattoos being symbolic. I did read the scriptures from Leviticus. I just couldn't see the relation to my vision. I know that my husbands talent can be used in a positive way...and since the incident in real life...he hasn't pursued with any other drawings.
I thought the close up of the hand getting tattoed meant something, but I dont know what.

I shared the vision with my husband. He was surprised at the similarities to what happened. Not sure if it was the right thing to do by telling him the vision..but I felt it was appropriate at the time.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:52 am

Yes it's very interesting that similarity in dream and in real life.
Was it the left or the right hand?
I don't have any new ideas.
I'm gonna pray about it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 am

It was the left hand.
thank you ditte3

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I just about flew out of my seat reading this....

Post by angelwingz on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 am

I am on here a lot....I dream a lot and also get those quick flash visions....I dont know what this will mean to you....but i will fill you in on something,lol. I was praying to God about getting a tattoo. ON MY HAND(left). I love the scripture where the Lord says He has our name inscribed on His palm, so I was going to get His name in Hebrew on mine. MY HAND. I needed His permission first. When I read this I thought wow, no way!!!! mouth opened, jaw dropped. : ) - also the only reason I even made a point to click on this particular post is because I saw my name....angelwings.....only mine is with a Z at the end,lol. So, I just had to right to you. This is an even bigger ah hem "coincidence" for me!! LOL Bless you and Thanks for sharing

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Angelwingz, you are only a year older than Angelwings

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 am

he he he

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 pm

I never noticed there was an Angelwingz. Too funny! I even registered with a different name but changed it because it was boring compared to everyone else's name.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Angelwings and Angelwingz, I saw and Angelwings33 on an older post about 6 or 7 pages back. I don't know if anyone replied to her posting yet or not but it would be really funny if the both of you replied to it even if you don't have an interpretation for her dream cool

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 pm

I found her...left a post on her hello message.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Sweet Cheering

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:40 pm

dont be surprised if we all dream of angels tonight!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

That would be so cool! lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 pm

ha ha Yeah I'll take it!!!!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Angelwingz, I just posted a testimony called an Angel by my side.
go read it!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 pm

ok im off to read it!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am