A husband dream + another fish dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A husband dream + another fish dream

Post by Christa on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Second dream about my fish.

1st dream - I was with my husband, heading back to where we used to live, but people were living there, going through our old stuff that was left behind. They were playing one of my favorite secular bands out of the 80's. I don't listen to secular music anymore in real life. I kept hanging around because I wanted to get these people to leave so that I could fix my house up again. However, it didn't look like it was going to happen. In reality - I wouldn't want that place back ever...it had mice, and I don't deal well with mice.

2nd dream - I had to stick my hand in my fish's tank to fix something or other. He was so spunky (he's a blue gourami). He loved me. He kept following around my hand everywhere it went. When I tried to take my hand out, he jumped into my hand. I knew he would die by being in my hand and out of water like that, so I kept putting him back in.

My fish reminds me of my husband (we're separated right now). The fish's tank was so dirty for a while, but I finally took the 4+ hours to clean it the other day. It was so beautiful. Yesterday, my 2 year old nephew dumped a half a jar of fish food into the tank. I was furious. Poor kid, he was just trying to feed the fish. Now the water is cloudy. I tried to add a water clearing agent, but it's still cloudy. I may need to change the filter again.

Should I give this fish to my husband? Maybe he needs to take care of himself for a while? IDK.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A husband dream + another fish dream

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm

you said the fish reminds you of your husband...is he following you around like that and you know that he has to stay where he is and you have to stay where you are because its for the best? If this is true, then i would hang on to the fish, just for the sake of these cool dreams you keep having!!! LOL

also, could the first dream be your feelings of maybe wanting to go back to the relationship...sometimes past houses represent past relationships..maybe you feel that way about your relationship with him the way you feel about the mouse infested house...like WHY WOULD I WANNA GO BACK THERE??

hope this helps,
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:34 am

Ha! I think you nailed it. It's not good to overlook the mice. Reality check.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm

LOL yeah i had lots of dreams like that one when i was thinking of going back to my ex. Except the house in my dream had been condemned and we were putting new flooring and tile and paint over rotting boards!!! LOL you can make it look better on the outside Daph, but its still DEAD on the inside!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

Dang girl. That's really deep. I'm going to have to read my dream again now and see if there are any more meanings in it that I missed. Thank you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:44 pm

you're so welcome! God is good! love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top